• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 26 Oct 2020

GodofAeons

Good afternoon all on this forum. I am the Deputy Supply Corps Community Manager in Millington, TN. The October 26th board has not been canceled, however it has been delayed by a few weeks.

Can you confirm the board met and roughly when we should have results?

wiz99

Wiz99
Degree: B.S. Maritime Administration
GPA: 3.71
OAR: 46

Glad to talk with anyone and everyone. Best of luck.

GodofAeons

Hey all quick update, I received an email from Supply Corps personnel-

The board has convened and finalized results. They are having administrative finalize the touches (paperwork, class dates, etc).

So, they didn't give a time frame but at least we know they board has met and finished their decision.

So, hopefully within the next week or two we hear something back.

fsumst92

Just for curiosity's sake if we are selected should my CCC or my CO receive the Pro REC letter. Just trying to get an understanding of who to contact, because my CO just turned over with a new CO.

BSchudel

Just for curiosity's sake if we are selected should my CCC or my CO receive the Pro REC letter. Just trying to get an understanding of who to contact, because my CO just turned over with a new CO.
If you’re on Active Duty, your results will post in your BOL account.

exNavyOffRec

The board has convened and finalized results. They are having administrative finalize the touches (paperwork, class dates, etc).

So, they didn't give a time frame but at least we know they board has met and finished their decision.

It has taken NRC just a few weeks to 4+ weeks to get the admin items done, just be patient.

Lemwolf

Do you know if any results were finalized for Reserve? Im just asking because my recruiter sent me to take a ODS physical on November 19, 2020.. im waiting on one waiver to get approved.. My DD368 expires on February 28, 2021. Will there be another board by then?

Lemwolf

I guess, worst case scenario if my DD368 expires, I would have to get another one signed by PERs and forward it to my command? I didn't think anything would happen soon because of the holiday..

BSchudel

The Supply Corps OCS board is for Active Duty only. You need to monitor the Supply DCO boards for Reserve commissioning.

GodofAeons

Does anyone have a list of the applications that made board? I want to make sure my application made it

nschmidt5

Just saw someone on reddit say they just got accepted as a Supply Officer? Has anybody heard anything or could it just be an applicant from an old board?