• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 26 Oct 2020

ulmer117

Mine has ignored my texts or told me that we are “all good” when in reality he wouldn’t tell me that my packet didn’t get submitted.

NevarYalnal

Interesting that while there were no DNRs there were a few deemed ineligible for the board; not sure how those even got through. Wouldn't ORs know whether their candidates met the requirements?

exNavyOffRec

Interesting that while there were no DNRs there were a few deemed ineligible for the board; not sure how those even got through. Wouldn't ORs know whether their candidates met the requirements?

There aren't always DNR's, did not meet requirements could be as simple as them not approving a waiver at the board and as such they did not meet the requirements.

EFCepeda

Haven't posted in a minute, but got the call from my recruiter few days back.

Thought I was headed for late March, but it looks like I'm on the 7th.

So we do a two-week quarantine, does that mean we leave early as well?

BSchudel

There aren't always DNR's, did not meet requirements could be as simple as them not approving a waiver at the board and as such they did not meet the requirements.
A DNR stands for Do Not Return. It means the board reviewed the package but determined the package wasn’t strong enough for a reconsideration.The board no longer has the authority to adjudicate waivers. They must be approved by NRC prior to the board convening. Otherwise the package is ineligible to be considered.

exNavyOffRec

A DNR stands for Do Not Return. It means the board reviewed the package but determined the package wasn’t strong enough for a reconsideration.The board no longer has the authority to adjudicate waivers. They must be approved by NRC prior to the board convening. Otherwise the package is ineligible to be considered.

I am not sure I am reading your post correctly but I know what a DNR stands for lol

On NRC approving it is interesting that what was once old is now new again, that is how it used to be, then the communities had issues with it, and then they let them decide, and now it is back to NRC again........ wow

BSchudel

I am not sure I am reading your post correctly but I know what a DNR stands for lol

On NRC approving it is interesting that what was once old is now new again, that is how it used to be, then the communities had issues with it, and then they let them decide, and now it is back to NRC again........ wow
Sorry, I thought you were asking. The board being authorized to tell NRC not to submit that package again is also new.

exNavyOffRec

Sorry, I thought you were asking. The board being authorized to tell NRC not to submit that package again is also new.

It doesn't surprise me that thing are going back again, a new person gets in charge and wants to "make a change", one of the worst was trying to have enlisted recruiters recruit enlisted and officers, those guys get extensive pressure to make enlisted goaling numbers so if a guy with a 3.5 in Finance comes in which direction do you think that guy will direct them?