• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 26 Oct 2020

ulmer117

My recruiter talked to me on the phone yesterday yet did not give me an update, even though he acknowledged results were released. I am very frustrated because I had to get a waiver in the middle of the board’s convening for passing calculus classes in high school and thus not receiving a letter grade on my college transcript; he said it “should be fine” after the waiver but I am not sure if my application was even reviewed during this board.

My recruiter talked to me on the phone yesterday yet did not give me an update, even though he acknowledged results were released. I am very frustrated because I had to get a waiver in the middle of the board’s convening for passing calculus classes in high school and thus not receiving a letter grade on my college transcript; he said it “should be fine” after the waiver but I am not sure if my application was even reviewed during this board.
I'm in the same boat as you lol. Kind of in denial

skylerrs8s

I’m sorry to hear that you guys seem to have such lax recruiters. Did they give you guys any clue as to when you might be told your official results? This process definitely took much longer than I had initially expected.

ulmer117

I’m sorry to hear that you guys seem to have such lax recruiters. Did they give you guys any clue as to when you might be told your official results? This process definitely took much longer than I had initially expected.
He told me he would call me as soon as he had my results. But my name is not on any OCS dates according to one of the previous posters on this thread so I doubt that I was accepted or that my application was even reviewed.

BSchudel

Another PROREC-NO for me. Super disappointed. Fortunately, I'm getting 2 new rec letters and retook the OAR today and moved from a 49 to a 50. Hopefully, I can get a yes on the next SWO board!
PM me your name when you get a chance and let me know which boards you applied to.

almond_615

Congratulations to all those that got the ProRec-Y! I was not even on this board, despite my recruiter telling me otherwise. Very frustrated. He still has not reached out to me about the board results. Any advice?

Ask to speak to his boss?

wahle

Congratulations to all those that got the ProRec-Y! I was not even on this board, despite my recruiter telling me otherwise. Very frustrated. He still has not reached out to me about the board results. Any advice?

I called my recruiter twice a week to stay on top of him. He would often forget I had submitted something or he had something I needed to sign and return to him. I'm not sure what you did or didn't do, just my experience.