• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hastily

Still nothing on my end. Remember it took the last board 8 weeks, going off that we should expect around the beginning of November.

efricke12

Week 7! Anyone heard anything yet? My recruiter texted me Thursday and said results hadn't been posted yet - reassuring to know he's got it on his radar. Based on previous boards for other communities and the last supply board, we should be hearing this week or next. Fingers crossed!

Hastily

Still haven't received a pro-rec. At this point the most we can do is have a SM see if we have a slot for OCS. Hopefully this week?

BSchudel

Good afternoon everyone. I am the Deputy Supply Corps Community Manager in Millington, TN. Unfortunately, the board convening was delayed by a few weeks. The board has finished so you should see results pretty soon. Hang in there and Good Luck!

efricke12

Thank you for the update! Would you be able to share what day the board adjourned? From what I have seen the results are released 3-4 weeks after the board adjourns?

BSchudel

There are several administrative actions that have to be completed by the Community Manager and Navy Recruiting Command after the board finishes. This is why it takes so long. I can confirm that results will be released soon. Thank you for your patience.

exNavyOffRec

There are several administrative actions that have to be completed by the Community Manager and Navy Recruiting Command after the board finishes. This is why it takes so long. I can confirm that results will be released soon. Thank you for your patience.
It isn't like it used to be where the board would conclude then the list would get sent to NRC and released a few days later!