• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JohnMarston

So if you got a Pro Rec Y, you're in, right? There's no real reason to fear not getting a finsel letter, right? I feel like I'm being paranoid lol.

So if you got a Pro Rec Y, you're in, right? There's no real reason to fear not getting a finsel letter, right? I feel like I'm being paranoid lol.
For AD I’m waiting on my command to notify Mr. Celestine my available time to transfer. (That’s my hold up, currently)

fsumst92

Sure did. PRO REC Yes. I’ll be with the class starting Mar 7th but showing up in Newport on Feb 21st .for the quarantine.
Hey what is the quarantining process for going to OCS I'm still waiting on results from a Supply/SWO board

rossj

Hey what is the quarantining process for going to OCS I'm still waiting on results from a Supply/SWO board
I have read a lot of different things online and within airwarriors so I am not 100% sure. From what I’ve gathered, it’s a two week restriction of movement (ROM). You will have limited time for PT and obviously staying away from other candidates. I assume that they will provide us with the OCR so we can start familiarizing ourselves with that. Does anyone else have additional information?