• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 March 2021

r3coil

Yeah that's probably been the most challenging part of this, getting the chain of command to understand the process. But in the 1420.1b on page 4-3 there's that age chart for each designation. Might be easier to explain it to your skipper with that
Yea I'll show him tomorrow the chart from the 1420.1b. Thank you.

Triumph_MAC

Yea I'll show him tomorrow the chart from the 1420.1b. Thank you.
I submitted the age waiver just in case. My skipper is really supportive of the whole process though so I didn't get any kick back. You may be able to explain that's it's one if those times when it's better to have it and not need it scenarios...

Kdubu73

Hello all.
I too am hopefully at this board.
Prior LS2(7years AD)
4 interviews all 10s (SWO Capt/SWO O5/ (2)O5 Suppos)
LOAs. My old Suppo, boss, my volunteer board member.
MBA 3.5 (Organizational Leadership)
OAR 46.
If anyone gets the list, please share.
Good luck to everyone!

RSasso

Mr Celestin came back to me the 10th for revisions needed to my waivers, he was in receipt of them the 15th (I’m imagining my package never made it to go in front of the board), I’ve heard back about my medical stuff really quick for approval, but still nothing on my waivers (TIS, Math grades, Age)... just kind of curious if i should poke Mr Celestin for an update on stuff... just feel like I’m sitting on pins and needles at the moment lol

Hoff_11

Mr Celestin came back to me the 10th for revisions needed to my waivers, he was in receipt of them the 15th (I’m imagining my package never made it to go in front of the board), I’ve heard back about my medical stuff really quick for approval, but still nothing on my waivers (TIS, Math grades, Age)... just kind of curious if i should poke Mr Celestin for an update on stuff... just feel like I’m sitting on pins and needles at the moment lol
Worth reaching out to double check since the board is on Monday. As long as your waivers didn't need further review hopefully it makes it to board.

NevarYalnal

at board list should be floating around somewhere, maybe some kind soul with access can check for you. IWC meets same day and their at board list is out.

RSasso

Worth reaching out to double check since the board is on Monday. As long as your waivers didn't need further review hopefully it makes it to board.
I appreciate the info, I shot Mr Celestin an email just now. Hate sounding like an overly eager teenager, but man i hate waiting!