• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 March 2021

Kev11

Hello everyone, I will likely be on the board with you all. I scored 38 on my first attempt at the OAR, and a 44 the second... I currently have a request in for a OAR waiver pending approval/disapproval.

Here are my stats and background:

GPA: 3.0
OAR: 44 (Pending waiver)
Degree: Two (2) business degrees
Prior enlisted Active Duty: Yes. (Prior SH, supply department)
Undergrad: Bachelor of Arts: Human Resource Development (Business)
Grad: Master's of Human Resource Management (Business)
Profession: Federal employee and program manager for command's PCS program and budget/finance at PACFLT.

Feel free to add suggestions for a stronger package. Thanks!

LOR: Six (6): O-4 Supply Officer; O-3 Supply Officer; E-9 Supply Master Chief; E-8 Supply Department Senior Chief; Command Business Department GS-14 Supervisor; Grad School Principal.

Kaylace

Hey everyone! I will also be up for selection for this board.
GPA: 3.6
Degree: BS Economics, currently pursuing MA in Economics
OAR: 70
Background: Civilian

I wish you all the best!
Hello.

How far along are you in your MA? Are you going to be able to continue to pursue it? I''ve been thinking a lot about my masters recently and am curious.

About me:

GPA: 3.4
Degree: BS Accounting
OAR: 62
Background: Civilian, paralegal

nargnic

Hello.

How far along are you in your MA? Are you going to be able to continue to pursue it? I''ve been thinking a lot about my masters recently and am curious.

About me:

Degree: BS Accounting
OAR: 62
Background: Civilian, paralegal
Howdy,

I have two semesters left, I am set to graduate in Dec 2021. I'm honestly not sure if I will be able to finish it or not. If I get an OCS class date before graduation I plan to just take that and hopefully finish out my last semester sometime in the future since the credits should be able to transfer. I really have no idea what kind of time frame we are looking at with covid-19 going around and classes getting moved around

Breitling1

Hello everyone, I'll be submitting for the March Supply board as well. Good luck to you all, hope the quotas work in our favor.

Stats:
Degree: Business Admin.
OAR: 58
Background: Active Duty PO1, 7 Years TIS, LPO, Multiple command-level collateral duties, 3x EP Evals
Interviews: (3) SUPPO O6 (1) SUPPO O3, all tens
LORS: 1 O6 Aircraft Carrier CO, 1 O6 PAO

Triumph_MAC

Good afternoon all,

I'll be on this board as well contingent on my TIS/Age waiver approval. None the less, my info is below. Good luck to everyone as it looks like this board is picking the remaining FY21 quotas as well as starting the FY22 quotas.

AD: 14 years
B.S. General Science 3.76
M.S. Exercise Science 3.81
OAR: humbling 45

Breitling1

Good afternoon all,

I'll be on this board as well contingent on my TIS/Age waiver approval. None the less, my info is below. Good luck to everyone as it looks like this board is picking the remaining FY21 quotas as well as starting the FY22 quotas.

AD: 14 years
B.S. General Science 3.76
M.S. Exercise Science 3.81
OAR: humbling 45
How long ago did you submit your TIS waiver? Just wondering how long it takes for that to get approved. Or did you submit it with your application?

bweez85

How long ago did you submit your TIS waiver? Just wondering how long it takes for that to get approved. Or did you submit it with your application?
Also curious about this, got an email that I was missing mine with my package and still waiting for my COs endorsement on it.

Breitling1

Also curious about this, got an email that I was missing mine with my package and still waiting for my COs endorsement on it.
Same thing happened to me today. I'm technically under 8 years TIS as of the application deadline which is what PA 102 dictates. I am cutting it close though since I hit 8 years next week. Got an email today saying I was missing a TIS waiver. Fortunately my CO was able to endorse it and I got it submitted today but I'm hoping that won't push me back to the next board cycle.

RSasso

Just found out about this group! i literally just submitted my package 20mins ago,

GPA: 3.3
OAR: 51
BS: General Business Science/organizational leadership
BG: 8yrs Active (FC1)

Rec: 2 O-6, 1 CDR
APP: 1 O-6, 2 CDR (all in community)
Waiv: TIS and Math Grade

Breitling1

Just found out about this group! i literally just submitted my package 20mins ago,

GPA: 3.3
OAR: 51
BS: General Business Science/organizational leadership
BG: 8yrs Active (FC1)

Rec: 2 O-6, 1 CDR
APP: 1 O-6, 2 CDR (all in community)
Waiv: TIS and Math Grade
Congrats on getting it in! How did you go about submitting your TIS waiver?

Triumph_MAC

My waivers for aviation only took 2 weeks. I submitted the waiver request with my kit and heard back after 2 weeks saying my waivers were approved and my kit would be at the board.

bweez85

Same thing happened to me today. I'm technically under 8 years TIS as of the application deadline which is what PA 102 dictates. I am cutting it close though since I hit 8 years next week. Got an email today saying I was missing a TIS waiver. Fortunately my CO was able to endorse it and I got it submitted today but I'm hoping that won't push me back to the next board cycle.
Same here, 8 years for me is July, so technically within the requirements of the PA but the email I got said I would be over 8 at time of commissioning.