• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 March 2021

Triumph_MAC

Yeah I can't believe it. My biggest worry was that it wouldn't even make it to the board. I sent it to the active duty submission distro but Mr. Celestin has been keeping me up to date.
Almost right after you made your post, I got an email from Mr. Celestin letting me know my waivers were forwarded for review. Hopefully they come back as quickly as yours did. Do you have just over the 8 years TIS?

Breitling1

Almost right after you made your post, I got an email from Mr. Celestin letting me know my waivers were forwarded for review. Hopefully they come back as quickly as yours did. Do you have just over the 8 years TIS?
Nice!! Hope everything works out for you. I actually met the TIS deadline by 7 days and they had me submit it anyways. But yeah that was the only waiver I had

bigpapi

Hey everybody,
I'm also lowkey stressing out about getting picked up. My GPA was 3.67 but my recruiter showed me he had put a 3.5 down as my GPA, not sure why, a little worried he might have f***ed me over on that, but I pressed him and he said it was fine. Please let me know if you think my recruiter might have messed up, I don't know what to think about it. Also if you have any thoughts on my package please lmk.

GPA: 3.67 (*3.5)
OAR: 57
Degree: Bachelor of Arts: Political Science and History (double major)
Prior enlisted Active Duty: Nah.
Profession: Area Manager II at an Amazon FC (3 years)

Triumph_MAC

Hey everybody,
I'm also lowkey stressing out about getting picked up. My GPA was 3.67 but my recruiter showed me he had put a 3.5 down as my GPA, not sure why, a little worried he might have f***ed me over on that, but I pressed him and he said it was fine. Please let me know if you think my recruiter might have messed up, I don't know what to think about it. Also if you have any thoughts on my package please lmk.

Do you have any classes towards a graduate degree? Your recruiter may have used a cumulative if that is the case.

eahmed4

Hey everybody,

Did you take classes at a community college where your grades might have been a little lower? They take into account all your classes and transcripts from all your college classes. So perhaps those might have lowered your GPA

bigpapi

Did you take classes at a community college where your grades might have been a little lower? They take into account all your classes and transcripts from all your college classes. So perhaps those might have lowered your GPA
I did actually, but I got an A in all 3 of the classes I took there

r3coil

Anyone here over 29 years of age? If so, did you have to submit an age waiver? It says age is 29, but max can be adjusted to 35. Does this mean an age waiver would be required?

Hoff_11

Yes, I am 29 and put in for a waiver. The instructions say that you need to be 29 or younger by the time you commission, waiverable up to 35 which means you would need the waiver.

r3coil

Yes, I am 29 and put in for a waiver. The instructions say that you need to be 29 or younger by the time you commission, waiverable up to 35 which means you would need the waiver.
Yea I routed an age waiver for endorsement, but my CO told me I don't need it. The PA doesnt specify "waiverable". Its just says the age may be adjusted to 35. Im not sure he's comprehending it the same way.

Hoff_11

Anyone here over 29 years of age? If so, did you have to submit an age waiver? It says age is 29, but max can be adjusted to 35. Does this mean an age waiver would be required?

Anyone here over 29 years of age? If so, did you have to
Yea I routed an age waiver for endorsement, but my CO told me I don't need it. The PA doesnt specify "waiverable". Its just says the age may be adjusted to 35. Im not sure he's comprehending it the same way.

Yeah that's probably been the most challenging part of this, getting the chain of command to understand the process. But in the 1420.1b on page 4-3 there's that age chart for each designation. Might be easier to explain it to your skipper with that