• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 March 2021

Triumph_MAC

That’s about double the number from the last board. Once I get back to my work computer, I can post the at-board list. I’m not on this list as I haven’t heard back on my waivers. I asked Mr. Celestin about an update for them and he just mentioned I would be informed when they are processed. Hopefully the other folks on here still waiting here some positive news before Monday.

eahmed4

Glad i was able to make it since i submitted my package late and got rolled for SWO. Since I was at the bottom and it doesnt go by alphabetical order, safe to say those at the bottom, made the last minute cut off?

NevarYalnal

Glad i was able to make it since i submitted my package late and got rolled for SWO. Since I was at the bottom and it doesnt go by alphabetical order, safe to say those at the bottom, made the last minute cut off?
it's just organized by NTAG/TAOC number, not chronological

Triumph_MAC

What luck!! I got word today that my waivers were approved...... I was confirmed to be on the next board. Is it selfish of me to sat too bad this board didn't get pushed to the right like the last two Supply boards... Here's to June 1st.
Good luck to everyone on todays board though, I wish you all the best and hope to see you all in Rhode Island this year.

eahmed4

What luck!! I got word today that my waivers were approved...... I was confirmed to be on the next board. Is it selfish of me to sat too bad this board didn't get pushed to the right like the last two Supply boards... Here's to June 1st.
Good luck to everyone on todays board though, I wish you all the best and hope to see you all in Rhode Island this year.
Thats awesome to hear man! Good luck for June 1st. My SWO package got pushed to the April board but I will be seen by the Supply board for March. Fingers crossed I get in for both

Breitling1

Congrats!!

exNavyOffRec

Heres the 5FEB21 GENOFF Dashboard I found in another thread... A bit more up to date than the one posted earlier in this thread and the numbers are more favorable. It also accounts for the 101 packages at this board that were on the at-board list.
The info that hasn't been put out is how the COVID OCS reductions have affected how much total space they have left compared to what they need to make the goals for FY 21, one thing that I can tell you is that the nukes that are listed as waiting for OCS will take priority over just about everything.