• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 March 2021

Triumph_MAC

How long ago did you submit your TIS waiver? Just wondering how long it takes for that to get approved. Or did you submit it with your application?
I submitted my TIS waiver for this board with my complete package. Since I had already been through the process and got the notifications from the aviation package, I was prepared this time around.

r3coil

Anyone have an idea when the next supply board might be? Wasn't able to apply for this one, but definitely will be on the next one.

Triumph_MAC

Anyone have an idea when the next supply board might be? Wasn't able to apply for this one, but definitely will be on the next one.
I haven't seen anything yet in regards to the new FY schedule. This board will be selecting the remaining FY21 quotas and start the FY22 quotas. I'm basing that off of the current schedule so that may change.

bweez85

Has anyone that applied for waivers heard anything back yet?
Nothing on mine either, my medical came back missing some information so hopefully what I resubmitted gets through. Do they take this time before the board convene date to get all the paperwork in order? Id hate to not make it on the board by submitting things after the application date when I didnt know I needed them.

Triumph_MAC

Nothing on mine either, my medical came back missing some information so hopefully what I resubmitted gets through. Do they take this time before the board convene date to get all the paperwork in order? Id hate to not make it on the board by submitting things after the application date when I didnt know I needed them.
In the past they used to send folks to medical after selection. Now they do it all before in an effort to keep from losing applicants to medically DQ'ing factors. I believe you should be fine since you made the package deadline, the additional items should just be added to your kit in order to make it complete for the board.

Breitling1

Just received confirmation from NRC that my package will be reviewed at the next board. They didn’t specifically mention that my TIS waiver was approved but I’m assuming this means that it was. They also sent an updated board schedule. Looks like supply will have boards on 1JUNE, 13SEP and 25OCT this year as well

Triumph_MAC

Just received confirmation from NRC that my package will be reviewed at the next board. They didn’t specifically mention that my TIS waiver was approved but I’m assuming this means that it was. They also sent an updated board schedule. Looks like supply will have boards on 1JUNE, 13SEP and 25OCT this year as well
Congrats, that didn't take them long to review your package. Did you send yours directly to Mr. Celestin?

Breitling1

Congrats, that didn't take them long to review your package. Did you send yours directly to Mr. Celestin?
Yeah I can't believe it. My biggest worry was that it wouldn't even make it to the board. I sent it to the active duty submission distro but Mr. Celestin has been keeping me up to date.