• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 March 2021

ulmer117

Here we go again! Starting a thread for the Supply Corps Officer Proboard beginning on 01 March 2021. Feel free to post your stats or questions or anything else!

NevarYalnal

apologies, guess i needed to phrase my question better. it looks like the remaining selects for SUPPO went from 93 to 37 after the latest board selections so was wondering if this board would be more competitive because of fewer spots or if the number of selections would remain around the same as the board would start filling FY22 seats as well. thanks!

ulmer117

apologies, guess needed to phrase my question better. it looks like the remaining selects for SUPPO went from 93 to 37 after the latest board selections so was wondering if this board would be more competitive because of fewer spots or if the number of selections would remain around the same as the board would start filling FY22 seats as well. thanks!
No problem! That question is definitely valid. My recruiter is under the impression that there will be fewer applicants for this board than the previous couple. I hope so!

bweez85

No problem! That question is definitely valid. My recruiter is under the impression that there will be fewer applicants for this board than the previous couple. I hope so!
I'm also applying for this board, What was your recruiters reasoning for thinking there will be fewer applicants? I'm hoping so too lol.

ulmer117

I'm also applying for this board, What was your recruiters reasoning for thinking there will be fewer applicants? I'm hoping so too lol.
Honestly don’t know, he just casually mentioned it. Could be to just make me feel more confident. What is everyone’s stats/background?

Kev11

Hello everyone, I will likely be on the board with you all. I scored 38 on my first attempt at the OAR, and a 44 the second... I currently have a request in for a OAR waiver pending approval/disapproval.

Here are my stats and background:

GPA: 3.0
OAR: 44 (Pending waiver)
Degree: Two (2) business degrees
Prior enlisted Active Duty: Yes. (Prior SH, supply department)
Undergrad: Bachelor of Arts: Human Resource Development (Business)
Grad: Master's of Human Resource Management (Business)
Profession: Federal employee and program manager for command's PCS program and budget/finance at PACFLT.

Feel free to add suggestions for a stronger package. Thanks!