• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 JUN 2021

Ktimoll

Sinnocent
wow this board is very competitive. Hey im on this board too
prior service SELRES
Bachelor's technical management 2.7
master's Management and leadership 3.9
3 O-6 1 O-3
want to go back to subs as the SUPPO
good luck everyone
Good luck to you as well!!!

Triumph_MAC

Good Luck Everyone on the list!
I made the list for the board I am very nervous. First time Applying...
I feel what may hurt me is my waivers because I got 3. One for the OAR, Math and age
but i have a 3.98 GPA for my Masters and 3.61 for my Bachelor's ,
Currently Active Duty (LS2) onboard the Ship (2nd Command)
5 Interviews, 2 O-5's, 2 O-4's prior DIVOs from my division
lots of recognition from working at NAVSUP WSS (the Supply Mecca as the Chiefs told me).
I hate being in suspense like this (my NALCOMIS user's will get the corny joke lol)
I have three waivers as well. OAR, Age, TIS!!

NavyFanatic32

How would we know if the board did in fact meet on June 1st? Also anyone know the likely timeline for results. People from the May 24th NFO/SNA board are slowly getting unofficial results a week after the board met.

exNavyOffRec

How would we know if the board did in fact meet on June 1st? Also anyone know the likely timeline for results. People from the May 24th NFO/SNA board are slowly getting unofficial results a week after the board met.

When results start coming out is the best way, I say that because the date is only a placeholder, the board members will try to stick to that but we have seen boards meet earlier and later. If you ask someone at NRC they will just look at the board schedule and say "they met" because that is as much as they know until they get info back from the board.

exNavyOffRec

That isn’t true. Just got 4 waivers approved...
waivers approved does not mean the board will accept them, a waiver that is approved just means they are willing to continue to have your application processed, many times the board has convened and immediately rejected anyone that has had a moral waiver, or rejected everyone that has a GPA waiver.

The senior member could have informed NRC they will not accept any waivers.

Triumph_MAC

waivers approved does not mean the board will accept them, a waiver that is approved just means they are willing to continue to have your application processed, many times the board has convened and immediately rejected anyone that has had a moral waiver, or rejected everyone that has a GPA waiver.

The senior member could have informed NRC they will not accept any waivers.
Does that typically apply to age/TIS or just any waiver the senior member or OCM decides not to accept? The same type of rumor was going around for the most recent aviation board as well.

DREWTHEREBEL

Just another OCS Hopeful
wow this board is very competitive. Hey im on this board too
prior service SELRES
Bachelor's technical management 2.7
master's Management and leadership 3.9
3 O-6 1 O-3
want to go back to subs as the SUPPO
good luck everyone
ayyyeee good luck man we all need it

exNavyOffRec

that sucks, half the people i know in the navy came in on waivers lol

several do, it is the moral waivers that are of concern, there are 2 data points that come into play (for enlisted). Those that come in on moral waivers and those that come in with less than a HS diploma or GED are the ones most likely to not complete their enlistment, that is why the USN has so few non HS grads that come in now, and they are strict on moral waivers.

DREWTHEREBEL

Just another OCS Hopeful
several do, it is the moral waivers that are of concern, there are 2 data points that come into play (for enlisted). Those that come in on moral waivers and those that come in with less than a HS diploma or GED are the ones most likely to not complete their enlistment, that is why the USN has so few non HS grads that come in now, and they are strict on moral waivers.
This was a great explanation ! thank you for shedding light on that.