• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 JUN 2021

bamathis002

The system is outdated with how things work, basically you need a Y from the proboard and then they would say the next would be the FINSEL, but the way it works now if you get a Y from the proboard you are going to OCS, unless you do something stupid.

So, the information I see in BOL doesn't mean a thing? Or how would I have known the results without air warriors?

exNavyOffRec

So, the information I see in BOL doesn't mean a thing? Or how would I have known the results without air warriors?
If someone showed you what to look for you would know, but otherwise you probably wouldn't have known unless you called NRC, or if you were a Y then your command would notify you.

GameChanger

Congratulations again to all of the Selectees! For any active duty personnel that were selected on their 2nd, 3rd, 4th time applying, do you have a template for the letter you provided to the board explaining why you think your package should be reconsidered? Mr. Celestin told me that I need to write the letter before applying again, but I would like to know if there is a formalized template that the board would prefer? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

exNavyOffRec

Congratulations again to all of the Selectees! For any active duty personnel that were selected on their 2nd, 3rd, 4th time applying, do you have a template for the letter you provided to the board explaining why you think your package should be reconsidered? Mr. Celestin told me that I need to write the letter before applying again, but I would like to know if there is a formalized template that the board would prefer? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Did you or do you need waivers? Depending on what it is you should address what the waiver is for. They recently updated the PA which has caused some who did not need waivers in the past to need waivers now. One thing to remember is that an approved waiver is just to be seen, the board could still look at the waiver and say no due to the waivered item.