• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 JUN 2021

NavyFanatic32

Hi all,

Attached is the at board list for the June 2021 Supply Board that was shared to me by someone that is AD. Unfortunately my name was not on it as my OAR waiver did not receive its final approval until this week. Nonetheless, good luck to all of you!

Attachments

• Supply June 2021 At Board.xlsx
    12.9 KB · Views: 129

virginia26morr

Hi all,

Attached is the at board list for the June 2021 Supply Board that was shared to me by someone that is AD. Unfortunately my name was not on it as my OAR waiver did not receive its final approval until this week. Nonetheless, good luck to all of you!
Sorry to hear man. Fortunately I’m sure you’re lined up well for the next board.

NavyFanatic32

Sorry to hear man. Fortunately I’m sure you’re lined up well for the next board.
Yeah true. I plan on retaking the OAR next month and be ready for the next board. My recruiter told me this list isn’t “official” he said the official one is signed by the board chairman. So maybe by some miracle I make it to that one.

NavyFanatic32

Just spoke to my recruiter who spoke with the program manager who reviews packets. My OAR waiver (44) received final approval today and stated that I will be on the board despite my name not being on the list. Apparently there was a misunderstanding on my transcript regarding the math class requirement. I am super excited. Below are my stats.

Civilian
OAR: 44
Degree/GPA Business Administration (BS) 3.44
Masters in Higher Education 4.0
Masters in Business Admin (MBA- Will finish July 30th 2021 ) 3.59

LOR: College Basketball Coach, Current Supervisor, Athletic Director.

Involvement/Experience: Current Full-time Residence Coordinator at a college dorm. Supervise 32 college aged student staff members
Former Division II basketball walk on athlete.
NCAA national award recipient.

Hopefully with my work experience, involvement as an athlete, and high GPA/degrees can overlook my OAR waiver.

Ktimoll

Sinnocent
Just spoke to my recruiter who spoke with the program manager who reviews packets. My OAR waiver (44) received final approval today and stated that I will be on the board despite my name not being on the list. Apparently there was a misunderstanding on my transcript regarding the math class requirement. I am super excited. Below are my stats.

Civilian
OAR: 44
Degree/GPA Business Administration (BS) 3.44
Masters in Higher Education 4.0
Masters in Business Admin (MBA- Will finish July 30th 2021 ) 3.59

LOR: College Basketball Coach, Current Supervisor, Athletic Director.

Involvement/Experience: Current Full-time Residence Coordinator at a college dorm. Supervise 32 college aged student staff members
Former Division II basketball walk on athlete.
NCAA national award recipient.

Hopefully with my work experience, involvement as an athlete, and high GPA/degrees can overlook my OAR waiver.
That is awesome news!!!! I am excited for you and glad they approved your waiver!
Now we just have to wait :)

GameChanger

Hi Everyone, no list as yet but I’m actively(anxiously) checking :)
How abt getting to know each other while we wait?
Starting with stats:

Active Duty/LS1
Tomorrow makes 6yrs since I’ve been in
OAR 45- I knowwwww
BS Supply Chain Management
GPA pending-just finished classes yesterday-waiver request in lieu of final transcripts
Age Waiver- turned 33 last month
Appraisals 4-O-8,O-6,O-6,O-5
LOR-2
Awards-8

Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all!
Nice to meet you!
my stats:
Active Duty/LS1
11 1/2 years in
OAR 43
BS Business Administration
GPA 3.57
Age waiver: 34 years old
Appraisals: 3- O-5, O-5, O-3
LOR-1
Awards-8

Best of luck and I hope to see you in OCS!

NavyFanatic32

I see there are a few of us that needed an OAR waiver, are they common? Have people been picked up for Supply with OAR waivers? I heard SUPPOS are in demand right now so maybe it’ll play in our favor.

Triumph_MAC

I see there are a few of us that needed an OAR waiver, are they common? Have people been picked up for Supply with OAR waivers? I heard SUPPOS are in demand right now so maybe it’ll play in our favor.
I wouldn’t say they are common but there have been applicants picked up with them. There were a few on the March board that got picked up with them. Just depends on the board and what they are looking for.