• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 JUN 2021

estevanglatt

That is just a personal opinion, the board is the only opinion that matters, I worked with a guy who was talking about this great Supply applicant, D1 athlete, internships, 3.7-3.9 GPA, LOR's from congressman, retired officers etc... and then my person, 3.1ish GPA worked part time through college then became manager of small retail store, did a bunch of volunteer work but nothing really stood out compared to the others we were submitting, his was given a N, mine was given a Y.

If I had to have made the call I would have picked his for a Y, but it only matters what the board says.

Interesting how that plays out. Have you ever heard of any other boards doing something such as that or only supply boards?

Triumph_MAC

Hello all,
Package submitted back in January for the March board but got rolled to the June board. I made a few edits and added SNA/SNFO as well but didn’t make the at board list for SNA or NFO. Hopefully I’ll be in this board. I have an age/TIS waiver that was approved back in February. Like @exNavyOffRec mentioned, that just gets me a look. Good luck to everyone, the at board list should be out sometime next week.

Triumph_MAC

Good Afternoon Warriors!

Brand new to the group here. I applied on Friday. Likely my one and only shot at supply corps through OCS. fingers crossed! Best of luck to you all!!
Welcome to the long wait my friend. Good luck to this time around. This will be my only shot as well as I’ll age out this year.

NavyFanatic32

It’s on the NMPTE website. You have to be AD to have access to it though. Typically one of the AD folks usually post it up on here when it populates.
Thank you, hopefully some that is AD can post it once its released. This forum isn't as active so we shall see.

Ktimoll

Sinnocent
Hi Everyone, no list as yet but I’m actively(anxiously) checking :)
How abt getting to know each other while we wait?
Starting with stats:

Active Duty/LS1
Tomorrow makes 6yrs since I’ve been in
OAR 45- I knowwwww
BS Supply Chain Management
GPA pending-just finished classes yesterday-waiver request in lieu of final transcripts
Age Waiver- turned 33 last month
Appraisals 4-O-8,O-6,O-6,O-5
LOR-2
Awards-8

Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all!