• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 JUN 2021

DREWTHEREBEL

Just another OCS Hopeful
That wouldn’t surprise me. Normal advancement for E4’s-E6 is pushed to 08 July. I’m hoping we hear back before that. I’m going to stay optimistic and say 2 weeks from the board. It’s crazy that AD made up roughly 32% of this board.
lol yeah thats what my 1st class told me he got picked up for SWO cause supply wouldnt let him pick up. yeah im looking forward to see if i pick up first class so im thinking july going to be the month of joy or heartbreak lol. yeah im part of that 32% of the AD lol

jgarza

This is my first board as well (I got rolled over from the March board because my age waiver got delayed)
Prior service (6 years ET2) EAOS 2016
OAR - 53
Age - 31 (waiver approved)
BA - Management Information Systems 3.76
2x LOR (college prof, current manager)

Good luck everyone!

GameChanger

This is my first board as well (I got rolled over from the March board because my age waiver got delayed)
Prior service (6 years ET2) EAOS 2016
OAR - 53
Age - 31 (waiver approved)
BA - Management Information Systems 3.76
2x LOR (college prof, current manager)

Good luck everyone!
Good luck to you as well. Hopefully the results are out soon so the anxiety doesn’t make us sweat for too long! Haha