• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 JUN 2021

GameChanger

Just spoke to my recruiter who spoke with the program manager who reviews packets. My OAR waiver (44) received final approval today and stated that I will be on the board despite my name not being on the list. Apparently there was a misunderstanding on my transcript regarding the math class requirement. I am super excited. Below are my stats.

Civilian
OAR: 44
Degree/GPA Business Administration (BS) 3.44
Masters in Higher Education 4.0
Masters in Business Admin (MBA- Will finish July 30th 2021 ) 3.59

LOR: College Basketball Coach, Current Supervisor, Athletic Director.

Involvement/Experience: Current Full-time Residence Coordinator at a college dorm. Supervise 32 college aged student staff members
Former Division II basketball walk on athlete.
NCAA national award recipient.

Hopefully with my work experience, involvement as an athlete, and high GPA/degrees can overlook my OAR waiver.
Awesome news!! I was in the same boat and hope that my package will also be reviewed!!! Fingers crossed and best of luck to you!!

GameChanger

How did you find out?
I am still unsure if my package made it to be reviewed by the board. I was just saying that I was in the same boat with my name not being on the list because my waivers and medical screening went back In time to make the “At board” listing before it was published. I feel a little more hopeful now though that just because my name didn’t make the list before being published, doesn’t necessarily mean that they won’t still pull it in with the rest.

CunningLinguist

CTI2, 5 Yrs TIS
Nice to meet you!
my stats:
Active Duty/LS1
11 1/2 years in
OAR 43
BS Business Administration
GPA 3.57
Age waiver: 34 years old
Appraisals: 3- O-5, O-5, O-3
LOR-1
Awards-8

Best of luck and I hope to see you in OCS!

Hey I'm just making this comment in case you haven't seen this yet, according to the supply program authorization "active service personnel and veterans must have no more than 8 years of total active service on the application deadline." Was this waived for you or is there something else I'm missing?

Attachments

• PA-102_SC_Officer_Jan-2020.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 31

GameChanger

Hey I'm just making this comment in case you haven't seen this yet, according to the supply program authorization "active service personnel and veterans must have no more than 8 years of total active service on the application deadline." Was this waived for you or is there something else I'm missing?
I got a time in service waiver approved

rsbatac1

I am still unsure if my package made it to be reviewed by the board. I was just saying that I was in the same boat with my name not being on the list because my waivers and medical screening went back In time to make the “At board” listing before it was published. I feel a little more hopeful now though that just because my name didn’t make the list before being published, doesn’t necessarily mean that they won’t still pull it in with the rest.
Same here! I wasn’t on the list. I heard back about my medical documentation but haven’t heard if my two waivers were approved yet. I hope we make it to the board bro!

DREWTHEREBEL

Just another OCS Hopeful
Good Luck Everyone on the list!
I made the list for the board I am very nervous. First time Applying...
I feel what may hurt me is my waivers because I got 3. One for the OAR, Math and age
but i have a 3.98 GPA for my Masters and 3.61 for my Bachelor's ,
Currently Active Duty (LS2) onboard the Ship (2nd Command)
5 Interviews, 2 O-5's, 2 O-4's prior DIVOs from my division
lots of recognition from working at NAVSUP WSS (the Supply Mecca as the Chiefs told me).
I hate being in suspense like this (my NALCOMIS user's will get the corny joke lol)

exNavyOffRec

I feel what may hurt me is my waivers because I got 3. One for the OAR, Math and age
lots of recognition from working at NAVSUP WSS (the Supply Mecca as the Chiefs told me).
I hate being in suspense like this (my NALCOMIS user's will get the corny joke lol)
Maybe change your username to "Mr. Waivers" lol, excellent stats good luck!

fsumst92

wow this board is very competitive. Hey im on this board too
prior service SELRES
Bachelor's technical management 2.7
master's Management and leadership 3.9
3 O-6 1 O-3
want to go back to subs as the SUPPO
good luck everyone

Ktimoll

Sinnocent
Hi LS2, it’s my first time applying as well. I wouldn’t worry about the waivers, you made it this far! Good luck to you!