• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Required Man Skills

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
Rebuilding a generator on a 72 GT380J on the side of Roosevelt with a nail and a spring found on the side of the road and a part of my pen to make it to work is in a similar vein.
Easy there, MacGruber!

Pags

N/A
pilot
I tried a "real" martini. ONCE.

Never again. I felt like I was drinking a pine cone.

You should try again. With a good bartender, as a martini is an easy drink for the unexperienced to fuck up. You can also get vodka martinis if you're not a gin fan.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Cleaning/changing points on a '69 Triumph Trident on the side of the road in the rain, hammered.

Maintaining anything involving electricity on a British Leyland product is fairly advanced

montellv

Professional Badguy
pilot
77. Be able to build something out of wood. Anything. If people were able to build houses and wagons and forts out of wood in the days of manually operated tools, you should be able to build something with all of these power tools you have available. No Ikea allowed.
Would making children be considered acceptable as being made from "wood". Just want to be sure of the context here:D

Steelers86

I think the advanced man skill is taking all of the basic and intermediate skills that you know and successfully pass them on to your son/s. After all, they are a direct reflection of you.

Stearmann4

I'm here for the Jeeehawd!
None
Creating men out of boys is the pinnacle of an advanced man skill...

Speaking from one who is mentoring two man cubs of his own.