• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Required Man Skills

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
+1

Yeah, I'd like to see the accident report on the inadvertent ejection... :eek:

I'll let someone else supply the title...:icon_smil

Yeah, imagine ejecting and passing out from the g-forces with your wang hanging out and being found like that lying on the ground.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Yeah, imagine ejecting and passing out from the g-forces with your wang hanging out and being found like that lying on the ground.

Sounds like a pretty standard college party.....minus the booze and plus an ejection seat.... :tongue2_1 :eek:

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
+1 for acknowledging that. Honoring a good woman is what real men do. (or should do)

oh and be able to drive a stick... autos are for NEWBZ yO :D

+1... I'll add that a real man should know how to kick a lousy woman to the curb without being whiny, abusive, or juvenile.

And a man should always know how to handle his stick :D

MasterBates

Now imagine that wearing MY nametag. (yes, it matches what you see to the left, at least on cruise)

Waldo

Harrier Bubba
pilot
I wasn't going to "contribute" (my contrib = :sleep_125) to this thread, but your comment made me wonder:

Where does "fly an A-4 w/ your knees while looking up the Emergency Procedure in the PCL" fall ... :D

Pull the RAT, take a trap.

Didn't that cover 99% of all A-4 emergencies?

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Now imagine that wearing MY nametag. (yes, it matches what you see to the left, at least on cruise)

It'd be even better if you had a smile on your face. I can see the new read and initial board after that one.