• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Required Man Skills

HercDriver

Idiots w/boats = job security
pilot
Super Moderator
Basic:
Steer a car with your knees.
Eat a burger while driving without getting your clothes screwed up.
Remember your anniversary (I once remembered when the wife forgot...though I haven't brought it up, it is so comforting to know I could).

Intermediate:
Frame a wall (extra credit for a good job taping/texturing).
Cook a meal with 4 or 5 dishes and have all of the items ready at the same time.
Pick up a nice gift for your girlfriend/wife to include clothing. No one will think you are gay if you pick out a nice cashmere sweater for your gal (unless you try it on). Lingerie from Victoria's Secret does not count (but feel free to buy her plenty!)
Eat real tacos or burritoes (not Taco Bell), while driving in the car with your knees and without f'ing up your uniform.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Basic:
Steer a car with your knees.....

I wasn't going to "contribute" (my contrib = :sleep_125) to this thread, but your comment made me wonder:

Where does "fly an A-4 w/ your knees while looking up the Emergency Procedure in the PCL" fall ... :D

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I wasn't going to "contribute" (my contrib = :sleep_125) to this thread, but your comment made me wonder:

Where does "fly an A-4 w/ your knees while looking up the Emergency Procedure in the PCL" fall ... :D

Maybe not as high on the pucker factor (although at the time, I might have argued), but mine was "enter holding and hold (yes, several turns) in the T-34 while also taking a whiz, all from the back seat."

voodooqueen

DAR Lapsarian
ohthehumanity.jpg
LOL--that should be a poster for a Japanese horror movie.

voodooqueen

DAR Lapsarian
Maybe not as high on the pucker factor (although at the time, I might have argued), but mine was "enter holding and hold (yes, several turns) in the T-34 while also taking a whiz, all from the back seat."
I'm sure that you all have far more dexterity that the average Esquire reader--those are some remarkable talents--

MasterBates

Taking a piss in a T-45 if you are over 6' tall is definitely an intermediate man-skill at a minimum. Taking one while actually flying the jet, is advanced.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Taking a piss in a T-45 if you are over 6' tall is definitely an intermediate man-skill at a minimum. Taking one while actually flying the jet, is advanced.

Even tougher if your equipt like a hamster! :eek: :D

-ea6bflyr ;)

tomcatfan

Final Select OCS 25 MARCH SNA
Basic:
Steer a car with your knees.
Eat a burger while driving without getting your clothes screwed up.
Remember your anniversary (I once remembered when the wife forgot...though I haven't brought it up, it is so comforting to know I could).

Intermediate:
Frame a wall (extra credit for a good job taping/texturing).
Cook a meal with 4 or 5 dishes and have all of the items ready at the same time.
Pick up a nice gift for your girlfriend/wife to include clothing. No one will think you are gay if you pick out a nice cashmere sweater for your gal (unless you try it on). Lingerie from Victoria's Secret does not count (but feel free to buy her plenty!)
Eat real tacos or burritoes (not Taco Bell), while driving in the car with your knees and without f'ing up your uniform.

Where would driving with your knees while shifting gears and eating an In-N-Out Burger with fries and a coke, fall? :icon_mi_1

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
Where would driving with your knees while shifting gears and eating an In-N-Out Burger with fries and a coke, fall? :icon_mi_1
That would probably put you dangerously close to "driving while putting on makeup" on the list of Ridiculously Stupid Woman Skills.

Driving with your knees is a Teen Skill.

Heel-toe. Now that's a Man Skill.