• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- 13 Aug 2019

Scimitarze

Automated Member
You’re right. Looking back at the previous FY board schedules, there’s a 2 OCT board with a 21 AUG submission deadline. I went back and saw that one of the mods said July is usually the earliest they post the upcoming FY board schedule.
Cool. Hopefully I can get a MEPS date right after my LASIK wait period is up in August.

cinnamon

Still waiting on a MEPS appointment, other than that package is done. Hopefully, the FY20 schedule is similar to the previous and there's a board in OCT. Good luck to everyone!

TGSUNDEVIL

Did anyone receive an official confirmation that their package was successfully submitted? My recruiter just told me I was good and NRD San Diego would take it from there. They only contacted me once to fix a clerical error on a question. Since then I was never given an answer as to if anyone would let me know I was in for the board or if I have to wait to see the official board list.

scissors

Primary - Corpus
Did anyone receive an official confirmation that their package was successfully submitted? My recruiter just told me I was good and NRD San Diego would take it from there. They only contacted me once to fix a clerical error on a question. Since then I was never given an answer as to if anyone would let me know I was in for the board or if I have to wait to see the official board list.

Only confirmation I received was my OR saying I was completely submitted, and to sit back and wait at this point.

TGSUNDEVIL

Only confirmation I received was my OR saying I was completely submitted, and to sit back and wait at this point.

Ok, thanks that's basically the confirmation I got as well. The reason I am wondering if you get a confirmation, is because I have seem many people post in recent months thinking they were in and end up saying "my package never was submitted, or turns out recruiter didn't make it in time". I Just want to avoid the "what ifs" and at least have that peace of mind I truly am just waiting on results.

buttburner69

Anyone's recruiter tell you to expect a specific class date for the Aug board? Mine told me there was a Sep 8 class.

I was told OCS is a little backed up, about 3 months. Not sure how true it is but I’d assume it’s true due to how many SWOs and SNAs they’re taking.

exNavyOffRec

I was told OCS is a little backed up, about 3 months. Not sure how true it is but I’d assume it’s true due to how many SWOs and SNAs they’re taking.

The standard from receiving a pro rec Y to leaving for OCS was for years 3-4 months, so I wouldn't consider that "backed up" and June and July is typically when you see those who are in the NUPOC and CEC Collegiate programs going to OCS, this is a normal thing.