• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- 13 Aug 2019

rygregor

RedRaider
Despite my ORs best efforts I wasn’t able to get the waivers I needed for my vision history. Official NPQ so I will no longer be applying. Glad I can always say I did my best to fly with the best. Best of luck to everyone!

buttburner69

Despite my ORs best efforts I wasn’t able to get the waivers I needed for my vision history. Official NPQ so I will no longer be applying. Glad I can always say I did my best to fly with the best. Best of luck to everyone!

That’s tough man! I’m sorry to hear that. Have you considered flying with maybe the Air Force or even the army as a warrant? Sorry if I’m thread jacking

Flyboy_35

Flyboy
Hey guys I am starting a thread for the SNA/NFO board on 13 August 2019 that I am applying for. Deadline is first week of July but I will be submitting my packet in June. Attached is a google docs for ASTB scores. Let me know if you have trouble with the doc. Good luck to everyone!

Was told the deadline for SNA is this Friday. I have Everything submitted but for everyone else I believe this is the cutoff, unless it’s changed.

OperationChungus

pilot
How long on average does it take to get the paperwork done for MEPs/packet? I've taken the ASTB but that's it. Haven't gotten anything else done and was wondering how much of a shot I have at making the 2 July deadline.

TGSUNDEVIL

"How long on average does it take to get the paperwork done for MEPs/packet? I've taken the ASTB but that's it. Haven't gotten anything else done and was wondering how much of a shot I have at making the 2 July deadline."

Everyone is going to vary for the most part. Some of it depends on timing, if you need any waivers, and how quickly you can get through MEPS. For me personally it took about 7-8 weeks to fully complete my packet for submission. With that time frame in mind I didn't need any waivers and I had no medical issues.

Kirk G

Benson115
I just found out the other day that my eyesight was approved after only 3 months post PRK surgery so I'll be applying to this board as well. Posted my scores and good luck to everyone!
How did you go about getting it approved after 3 months??? The wait time is 6

KristenQT

How long on average does it take to get the paperwork done for MEPs/packet? I've taken the ASTB but that's it. Haven't gotten anything else done and was wondering how much of a shot I have at making the 2 July deadline.
I just started my process on June 10th. However I'm going through military treatment facilities and I've been hearing back very quickly. I highly recommend to ask your recruiter if this is an option for you instead of MEPS. I'm lucky/unlucky that I live in Norfolk, VA and I'm around a lot of military installations and medical appointments are easy to come by.

OperationChungus

pilot
Looks like I won't make it for this board, so I'll have my packet done for the November/December board. Good luck everyone!