• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- 13 Aug 2019

OperationChungus

pilot
The standard from receiving a pro rec Y to leaving for OCS was for years 3-4 months, so I wouldn't consider that "backed up" and June and July is typically when you see those who are in the NUPOC and CEC Collegiate programs going to OCS, this is a normal thing.

I’m graduating May 2020 but will be putting my packet in for the October board. Will those that are available to ship sooner (not constrained by graduation) considered before those that have to wait?

TGSUNDEVIL

Not sure what happened to all the names on the spreadsheet, but I think it'd be helpful to start over with everyone who knows they submitted a package. It only helps us and future applicants out to have a better understanding of what is considered competitive each board and who is getting selected. If you know you're submitting lets all update the spreadsheet with our information again and delete any extra. I have just added my name back.

OperationChungus

pilot
Just lock it and have the owner add the names in manually. That’s what other board threads did in the past because people were messing around and screwing with the sheet.

TGSUNDEVIL

Just lock it and have the owner add the names in manually. That’s what other board threads did in the past because people were messing around and screwing with the sheet.
Good Idea! I have locked it so the owner and myself can edit it only. That said please post your stats here or message me directly with your stats so we can keep this sheet accurate and informative for the future applicants as well as ourselves.

buttburner69

Good Idea! I have locked it so the owner and myself can edit it only. That said please post your stats here or message me directly with your stats so we can keep this sheet accurate and informative for the future applicants as well as ourselves.
55, 6-7-6, history, 3.4 GPA. male

Thotaylo

Applying: SNA
ASTB: 58 7/8/7
GPA: 3.40
Major: Mechanical Engineering
Prior Service: No

scissors

Primary - Corpus

ASTB: 55 7/8/7
GPA: 3.58
Major: Mechanical Engineering
Prior Service: Yes

Rich Kuya

Recruiter confirmed my application is in for this board. Good luck everyone!

ASTB: 52 5/6/6
GPA: 3.95
Major: Music Education

dave02392

GPA: 3.21
Major: Economics
ASTB: 64 8/8/9
27 year old male
Prior service: yes

rymo96

ASTB: 60 8/8/7
GPA: 2.90
Major: Industrial Engineering