• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- 13 Aug 2019

OperationChungus

pilot
Did you find out your SNA score after the ASTB results page? I just left after I saw that. My recruiter told me 98 but I'm not sure where that comes from.

Did you find out your SNA score after the ASTB results page? I just left after I saw that. My recruiter told me 98 but I'm not sure where that comes from.
Yeah right after I was done. My OR said they still use them so who knows haha. Said I was in the “green” and “greens” usually get picked up.

Niko5

How did you go about getting it approved after 3 months??? The wait time is 6
That's what I thought too but my recruiter had me get all of the information from my pre and post appointments up to my 3 month post op which he sent in. It only took a couple of days to get approved and apparently he's recently had other candidates do the same thing.

Kirk G

Benson115
That's what I thought too but my recruiter had me get all of the information from my pre and post appointments up to my 3 month post op which he sent in. It only took a couple of days to get approved and apparently he's recently had other candidates do the same thing.
Can you provide me your ORs contact info? So within the Aeronautical Waiver Guide there is a note regarding the six month wait time being reduced to only 3. But that is only for active duty personnel.

KristenQT

As long as you can get through medical to at least submit your package I’d say just go with it. However NAMI will be your true obstacle and they will give you shit for it when you first get to OCS but by that time you will be at or near your 6 months anyway.

Kirk G

Benson115
As long as you can get through medical to at least submit your package I’d say just go with it. However NAMI will be your true obstacle and they will give you shit for it when you first get to OCS but by that time you will be at or near your 6 months anyway.
True, if you know a Flight Surgeon or an get to any NAS you could potentially knock out your SNA physical before even reporting to OCS. That would make your life and theirs significantly easier.

Niko5

Can you provide me your ORs contact info? So within the Aeronautical Waiver Guide there is a note regarding the six month wait time being reduced to only 3. But that is only for active duty personnel.
Private messaged you

KristenQT

Has anyone been getting interviews for their package? My OR told me don't worry about it and that they are not required for Pilot/NFO.