• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- 13 Aug 2019

exNavyOffRec

if i applied for the jan 27 convene date, when and how would I find out if i got selected?

Did your recruiter not explain the process at all? Either he didn't and he is a shitty recruiter or he did and you didn't listen, in a way I hope that he is a shitty recruiter since if you are not listening to what people are saying the military could be an interesting place for you.

My candidates knew the timeline, what their responsibilities in the process were, what my responsibilities were, what would happen after selection, and how I would notify them.

r3coil

Hello everyone. Congratulations to those who get selected. I have a question. Has anyone here got picked up around the age of 31 or 32 with a granted age waiver? I'm 32 years old, and will be submitting an age waiver. I think I have pretty good package, but I'm just concerned about the whole age being an issue. Do the boards prefer to select younger applicants?