• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- 13 Aug 2019

dnald001

Hey, do you guys know if the boards for the year 2020 have been announced yet? I'm waiting on going back to MEPS because I had PRK surgery. Good luck to everyone!!

navymims1

Good luck guys! I was supposed to be in the last board but thankfully they now moved up the age for SNA to 32 for prior service so going for SNA/NFO.

Niko5

I just found out the other day that my eyesight was approved after only 3 months post PRK surgery so I'll be applying to this board as well. Posted my scores and good luck to everyone!

navymims1

Anyone have a reference to a prior service OCS package checklist? Just want to make sure I submitted everything correctly to the recruiter.

navymims1

If you are working with a recruiter just ask them for help. That’s their job...
My package already got kicked back from the last board due to a recruiter error so i want to take a look at the checklist if possible. I only see references online for fleet ocs packages

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
My package already got kicked back from the last board due to a recruiter error so i want to take a look at the checklist if possible. I only see references online for fleet ocs packages
The application is only available internally. Once again, ask your recruiter. If you feel like you’re not getting help talk to their supervisor.

Snydercl

Hey everybody,
Just trying to wrap up the medical and CO review before I postmark. That July NLT date is coming right up everyone stay vigilant.

exNavyOffRec

A recruiter error means the recruiter missed something, the processor missed something, and the reviewing person at the NRD missed something. Your recruiter was just no the only person that missed it, an error shouldn't be that hard to correct and get resubmitted.

buttburner69

Hey guys, applying to the board as well, good luck everyone. I was part of OCS class 13-18 before I DOR'ed, hoping and praying to get back in.