• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Program Authorization (URLO ISPP)

FlightEngineerBobby

SNA Applicant (ISPP)
Hello all,

Obviously I’m new here so be easy on me. I was fervently finishing up my OCS package for SNA when I read this navadmin release. I say I was excited is an understatement. I will be submitting for this around the same time as the October board deadlines. I see a few folks in here with success in the program. Any more information would be much appreciated.

I look forward to chatting with all of you. Furthermore, if you have any questions about Naval Aviation in general please ask away. I’ve been Flying Navy for over a decade. Just looking to pull on the sticks instead of yell about checklists!

BDavis11

Contributor
Hello all,

Obviously I’m new here so be easy on me. I was fervently finishing up my OCS package for SNA when I read this navadmin release. I say I was excited is an understatement. I will be submitting for this around the same time as the October board deadlines. I see a few folks in here with success in the program. Any more information would be much appreciated.

I look forward to chatting with all of you. Furthermore, if you have any questions about Naval Aviation in general please ask away. I’ve been Flying Navy for over a decade. Just looking to pull on the sticks instead of yell about checklists!
What further information are you looking for? Also are you aircrew since you stated you have been flying navy? Welcome to the thread .

FlightEngineerBobby

SNA Applicant (ISPP)
What further information are you looking for? Also are you aircrew since you stated you have been flying navy? Welcome to the thread .
Mostly whether or not anyone has had success and what that looked like.

Yes, I’ve been a Naval Aircrewman for the last 12 years. Multi-platform with over 3,000 flight hours. Currently a AWFC.

exNavyOffRec

Mostly whether or not anyone has had success and what that looked like.

Yes, I’ve been a Naval Aircrewman for the last 12 years. Multi-platform with over 3,000 flight hours. Currently a AWFC.
I answered this in the other thread but for anyone that looks here like @FormerRecruitingGuru said it is pretty cut and dry. If you meet the requirements of the ISPP and the specific designator, then follow the directions you will be selected. It is like picking lottery numbers for next weeks drawing when you already know the winning numbers.