• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Program Authorization (URLO ISPP)

Jacksa71

Quick question I applied to the may board the regular way but I just got a pro rec N. I was thinking doing ISPP for October board but I will be 32 on November 16th.
Well it’s says commissioned before the age of 32. However, I would send it just because. you can call Mr. Celestin for the correct answer thou.

Chase.Moyer

Quick question, did anyone apply for the ISPP program and not have an excellent PRT score. Just heard about this program and just did the PRT with a good high….

Cashworth

Quick question, did anyone apply for the ISPP program and not have an excellent PRT score. Just heard about this program and just did the PRT with a good high….
Got my excellent. If you max the plank, you can get a good medium in both other categories and still hit an excellent low.

Shheen

PA states if no recent prt mock will suffice, taking the prt getting good high then a mock because you didn’t do well enough might cause the board to question your integrity

Cashworth

Looking at the spreadsheet that was used to observe the May board, all 4 ISPP applicants that were being tracked were selected.