• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Program Authorization (URLO ISPP)

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
I tried to respond to you a while ago but I typically only check this site from work and I can access the site but its banned from letting me log in. Any who I am wrapping up my app to submit by the 24th. I am at a squadron and tried to get an Appraisal from our commodore until I found out he is the first flag officer. So simple answer is yes. Your commodore should be the first flag officer after the CO.
Since i'm at a recruiting command, if it had to be an admiral technically "CNRC" would be my flag officer, but I would think to route it to the Commodore since that's my CO's direct COC.

Cashworth

I submitted for SNA under the URLO ISPP this cycle and am still PATIENTLY waiting for results. We shall see how favorable the selection is! My First Flag was CNETC, a 3*, so I just got in contact with his secretary and he had him sign my endorsement. Mr. Celestine must have been misinformed as who or what rank a Commodore for a wing is, but the PA 100F clearly states that your package must be endorsed by the First Flag in your CO's Chain of Command (O-7+), but even so, others in between probably want to screen your package as well. I worked at NATTC, and before CNETC signed my endorsement, CNATT CO (O-6, my CO's (O-6) boss) still reviewed my package before also providing a memo of endorsement. It wasn't required, but done as a courtesy as this was the first URLO ISPP package my command was submitting.

Last edited:

Jacksa71

Would have been in this may board but got told at the very last minute “nah, we change our mind wait till January”. Such a good feeling.

Cashworth

Would have been in this may board but got told at the very last minute “nah, we change our mind wait till January”. Such a good feeling.
I love the great last minute changes and other BS that trickles down the pipeline ? Sorry to hear it

BDavis11

Contributor
But like… why? If applicants meet the requirements plus a first flag endorsement… they’re in.
Hmmm I guess more of a Timeline to keep track of how quick OCS dates are given to us, if any quicker. With it being a pilot program, requirements are bound to change. Really, I was just up bored lol.

Jacksa71

Hmm why so long?
Because I leave in November. Leadership don’t gonna endorse before I leave. Next opportunity will be the January board (hopefully). I’m getting pretty screwed because if I don’t make the January board then the next board is May. A whole year later which could be unpredictable with updates from now to then

Cashworth

Because I leave in November. Leadership don’t gonna endorse before I leave. Next opportunity will be the January board (hopefully). I’m getting pretty screwed because if I don’t make the January board then the next board is May. A whole year later which could be unpredictable with updates from now to then
Sounds like your CoC doesn't want to stand up for their sailor. My package was endorsed by my CO 1 month before I transferred, and I had the Flag Endorsement signed the day before I checked out. I'm sorry you encountered this.

BDavis11

Contributor
Man, that's unfortunate. This Aug board would have been your time to shine and they should have pushed for it smh.

Jacksa71

Sounds like your CoC doesn't want to stand up for their sailor. My package was endorsed by my CO 1 month before I transferred, and I had the Flag Endorsement signed the day before I checked out. I'm sorry you encountered this.
Thanks, there was a discussion and I tried to advised them on the situation I will be in if they said no. Just couldn’t change their mind.

AeawCP

Results are coming out to commands for the May 2022 SNA/SNFO board. Congrats to all who received the good news!
Quick question I applied to the may board the regular way but I just got a pro rec N. I was thinking doing ISPP for October board but I will be 32 on November 16th.