• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Program Authorization (URLO ISPP)

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Mostly whether or not anyone has had success and what that looked like.

Yes, I’ve been a Naval Aircrewman for the last 12 years. Multi-platform with over 3,000 flight hours. Currently a AWFC.

It’s intended to be a red carpet option for enlisted candidates who meet all qualifications and have a favorable flag endorsement, that’s it.

If you qualify, you’re essentially in for an OCS and commissioning spot. Easy.

I think there’s been several folks who have either went off to OCS or are about to.

FlightEngineerBobby

SNA Applicant (ISPP)
It’s intended to be a red carpet option for enlisted candidates who meet all qualifications and have a favorable flag endorsement, that’s it.

If you qualify, you’re essentially in for an OCS and commissioning spot. Easy.

I think there’s been several folks who have either went off to OCS or are about to.
That’s my assumption. My package is almost complete. I have my ASTB scheduled for Monday. Wish me luck! If anyone has any tips or tricks please advise.

danielsyresjr27

That’s my assumption. My package is almost complete. I have my ASTB scheduled for Monday. Wish me luck! If anyone has any tips or tricks please advise.
I just took it yesterday. I didn't get the results that I wanted, so I am retaking. There is a whole thread about it, but it can be confusing to sift through if you're unfamiliar.
My biggest take-aways:

Take your time. The time will be shown on the bottom right but just focus on the question. Especially on the math portion. Most of your scores take the math score into account, so that is what kind of F'd me. Refresh your formulas and how to work through problems efficiently.

Read the instructions carefully and utilize the practice sections, especially for the performance-based measures. I skimmed through some instructions and was confused on what to be listening for during the audio portion.

Lastly, to reiterate, just take your time. As long as you have general knowledge, take your time, and read the instructions carefully, you will get the scores you want.
Good luck! I am a current AWS (MH60 type). I hope to see you in the pipeline someday.

FlightEngineerBobby

SNA Applicant (ISPP)
I just took it yesterday. I didn't get the results that I wanted, so I am retaking. There is a whole thread about it, but it can be confusing to sift through if you're unfamiliar.
My biggest take-aways:

Take your time. The time will be shown on the bottom right but just focus on the question. Especially on the math portion. Most of your scores take the math score into account, so that is what kind of F'd me. Refresh your formulas and how to work through problems efficiently.

Read the instructions carefully and utilize the practice sections, especially for the performance-based measures. I skimmed through some instructions and was confused on what to be listening for during the audio portion.

Lastly, to reiterate, just take your time. As long as you have general knowledge, take your time, and read the instructions carefully, you will get the scores you want.
Good luck! I am a current AWS (MH60 type). I hope to see you in the pipeline someday.
Thanks for the great advice! I’ll keep you posted. Sideline if there’s anything I can do to help you as well. Small world, we may know each other

If you meet the minimum scores and you're applying ispp your scores don't matter if you have an admirals endorsement.
My biggest take-aways:

exNavyOffRec

My biggest take-aways:

If you are going to apply via ISPP all you need are 5's, there was a person that was going to apply ISPP and had a qualifying score but took the time to retest and received a better qualifying score, but with ISPP minimum and your in!

Hello all,

I am in need of an example for my first flag’s endorsement letter. Can anyone assist? His office wants me to send a copy with my package. It’s the last thing I need so any help would be greatly appreciated.

V/r,

GM2

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello all,

I am in need of an example for my first flag’s endorsement letter. Can anyone assist? His office wants me to send a copy with my package. It’s the last thing I need so any help would be greatly appreciated.

V/r,

GM2

Have you asked your command admin or chain of command to provide an example?

Jacksa71

Hello all,

V/r,

GM2
Honestly, the example will be very similar to your LOR.

To:
Subj:
Ref:
Statement
Signed by.

BDavis11

Contributor
i wonder... i've got them in black, brown, and tan. bring them all? also, whos going to try and bring their uniform components to save money!? lol
Lol I would keep it simple with a black pair. Even boot camp is only issuing black still. But uniforms, I have seen posted that people do bring them to save money so I would be doing the same.