• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Program Authorization (URLO ISPP)

BDavis11

Contributor
I did however, I called him first and his directions were to include it on the first page of the 1420.1 application 3. Desired Community "ISPP (1310 PILOT)." I just received word from him that my package was under review.
Man that is exactly what I have been looking for. Thank you. Also good luck. It seems with ispp people should literally only put what they want as opposed to the regular route where they put multiple options.

Shheen

Man that is exactly what I have been looking for. Thank you. Also good luck. It seems with ispp people should literally only put what they want as opposed to the regular route where they put multiple options.
Yeah man, I still applied for both. I am just over the intelligence community and its either aviation officer of some type or im out of the navy at the 11 year mark regardless if I make chief.

BDavis11

Contributor
Yeah man, I still applied for both. I am just over the intelligence community and its either aviation officer of some type or im out of the navy at the 11 year mark regardless if I make chief.
I feel that. Someone had said we couldn't apply for OCS and ISPP at the same time. What is your plan if you get out?

Shheen

I feel that. Someone had said we couldn't apply for OCS and ISPP at the same time. What is your plan if you get out?
That is correct, you cannot apply for OCS and ISPP. I was talking about applying for SNA and NFO, mainly because I want to be picked up pretty bad haha. No clue, probably just finish up my masters then go figure life out from there.

BDavis11

Contributor
That is correct, you cannot apply for OCS and ISPP. I was talking about applying for SNA and NFO, mainly because I want to be picked up pretty bad haha. No clue, probably just finish up my masters then go figure life out from there.
lol got you. Yea I applied for both too. Yea I am working on my masters now too. I'm stuck til my 12 year mark. I think Ill get out and go the commercial route if the officer thing doesn't happen.

Jacksa71

I’m in the same boat. I am not feeling like this for me anymore.

Shheen

My time in the Navy has been fairly interesting, 9 years in with 6 years overseas. 4 of those were without my family, none of which was by choice. Good learning experience overall, but I would like to move on from the intelligence field. I had planned to cross rate earlier but we advance to quickly and as a first class we do not have that option. Makes the decision to transfer to SNA/NFO or get out easy.

BDavis11

Contributor
My time in the Navy has been fairly interesting, 9 years in with 6 years overseas. 4 of those were without my family, none of which was by choice. Good learning experience overall, but I would like to move on from the intelligence field. I had planned to cross rate earlier but we advance to quickly and as a first class we do not have that option. Makes the decision to transfer to SNA/NFO or get out easy.
I totally understand that. I just hope as a new check in they endorse my future as I do.

Shheen

I totally understand that. I just hope as a new check in they endorse my future as I do.
I was in a similar situation, just keep a positive attitude and work ethic and everything with workout just fine. Goodluck, look forward to hearing good news in weeks to come

One person can decide your career, tired of not having the ability to decide my career. ( I can control my but just too many roadblocks). If I get commission, it’s a new field and new experience and I can get out at 20, after the contract.
Man I feel that, especially if someone just “sits” on your package.

BDavis11

Contributor
One person can decide your career, tired of not having the ability to decide my career. ( I can control my but just too many roadblocks). If I get commission, it’s a new field and new experience and I can get out at 20, after the contract.
story of my life

Shheen

Navy blocked the air warriors site while i was on it catching up last night…..smh only in Bahrain have I had such issues