• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Program Authorization (URLO ISPP)

I should have clarified. Non-medical waivers. You should be fine to apply presuming you are PQ for SNA/SNFO (whichever one you're applying for).
To be clear, you are allowed to have medical waivers but you cannot have any non medical waivers? For example my prt is a good and not an excellent, so I cannot apply?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
To be clear, you are allowed to have medical waivers but you cannot have any non medical waivers? For example my prt is a good and not an excellent, so I cannot apply?

Correct, however you may apply the normal OCS route assuming you meet the specific program authorization.

exNavyOffRec

That seems pretty far out for a "fast track" program. Is this the typical wait to class up after being selected?
considering how many people are already waiting to go to OCS for SNA and how many were bumped from dates that would be getting ready to go now to dates in November that is pretty fast.

br0tein

I essentially just submitted my package just as I would have for an OCS package. The required items ended up being the same - so base your requirements off of the OCS checklist on mynavyhr.

I can’t speak to the percentage of those accepted. The official Navy letter hasn’t come out yet with all the names of those selected yet nor do I know what the quotas looked like. That’s way above my pay grade.

I essentially just submitted my package just as I would have for an OCS package. The required items ended up being the same - so base your requirements off of the OCS checklist on mynavyhr.

I can’t speak to the percentage of those accepted. The official Navy letter hasn’t come out yet with all the names of those selected yet nor do I know what the quotas looked like. That’s way above my pay grade.
Did anyone give you gouge on what a flag officer is looking for in your package?

exNavyOffRec

Since it is being run by NRC there may not be a letter sent out with all the names publicly, it may just be internal to NRC.

BDavis11

Contributor
Considering that the program authorization is new, I believe they are currently just aligning it with the normal pro boards for selection as well seats for OCS. They just have different quotas. Since all boards from here on out according to the pro board schedule are selecting for FY23, it seems only natural that this would be the case for URLO ISPP as well.

Additionally, that means that I’ll go to OCS is July which is only 5 months away then graduate OCS in FY23 which is October.
Im going to shoot you a messagae for some guidance if thats cool

exNavyOffRec

nor do I know what the quotas looked like. That’s way above my pay grade.
The number of AD that apply to SNA and SNFO is pretty low compared to the overall submissions even more so when you look at those that don't need waivers and the PA doesn't mention any quotas, it just mentions the designator can't be listed as "closed".

BDavis11

Contributor
The number of AD that apply to SNA and SNFO is pretty low compared to the overall submissions even more so when you look at those that don't need waivers and the PA doesn't mention any quotas, it just mentions the designator can't be listed as "closed".
If AD isnt shooting their best shot with this then its sounds like they are missing out. Im in student status so I can't submit until making it to my final destination next month smh. I'm afraid a few of my items are going to be "Expired".

br0tein

Did anyone give you gouge on what a flag officer is looking for in your package?
Specifically for this one, I would imagine that in your past evals it has shown the want to become an officer. For example, consistent college courses, and above all LEADERSHIP. Truth be told, if your package gets to their desk, you’re likely in a good spot. Unless you have some stain on your record preventing you from progressing you should be fine.

Jacksa71

Specifically for this one, I would imagine that in your past evals it has shown the want to become an officer. For example, consistent college courses, and above all LEADERSHIP. Truth be told, if your package gets to their desk, you’re likely in a good spot. Unless you have some stain on your record preventing you from progressing you should be fine.
What are your ASTB scores if you don’t mind sharing?

exNavyOffRec

It may be sent out individually but the list should include class dates and names.
remember that NRC will ask for a release date from the command, so they should notify the command of selection and ask for release date, then they should send the info with your official OCS date and such.

You have made it over the first big hurdle, the rest will fall into place for you soon I am sure.

I applied to this as soon as I saw it was available. I had everything ready because I had coincidentally just finished my full OCS package for Naval Aviator the week prior. I got word that I was accepted and will be in one of the first FY23 classes.
Did you send an electronic version to your CO? I'm thinking about doing this tomorrow my package is 100% ready.