• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Hooters pics from Mad Dog . . . .

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Dream wife :)
I'm pretty lucky. She's also quite handy...pictured below shows her recent construction of a scale model of our oldest kid unit's college dorm room...

IMG_5796.JPG

Also, she's sort of into watches...which is cool for my watch enthusiast hobby...

IMG_6971.JPG

IMG_6279.JPG

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
The line of succession will be:
  • El Presidente - mad dog
  • El Vice Presidente - James Hetfield
  • El Speaker of the House of Representatives - Lars Ulrich
  • El Presidente pro tempore of the Senate - Kirk Hammett
  • El Secretary of State - Robert Trujillo
  • El Supremo Cock Blocker of the United States of America - @ChuckMK23
Can I be "Chief of Navel Operations?"

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Can I be "Chief of Navel Operations?"
Ummm...you're in...BUT only if you'll get me that VT-2 IP slot that I wanted...AND I want a NAM* for being the best PAO that HSL-45 ever had. Deal?

*I was NAMless for my 6 years of active duty, 1 year of SELRES and 5 years of IRR...so I'd really like a NAM...all the cool dudes have NAMs.

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
Ummm...you're in...BUT only if you'll get me that VT-2 IP slot that I wanted...AND I want a NAM* for being the best PAO that HSL-45 ever had. Deal?

*I was NAMless for my 6 years of active duty, 1 year of SELRES and 5 years of IRR...so I'd really like a NAM...all the cool dudes have NAMs.
Just a worthless throwaway medal, go for something that means something!

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
I'm pretty lucky. She's also quite handy...pictured below shows her recent construction of a scale model of our oldest kid unit's college dorm room...

View attachment 16397

Also, she's sort of into watches...which is cool for my watch enthusiast hobby...

View attachment 16398

View attachment 16399
All kidding aside, I'd say you're pretty lucky to have a wife unit that supports what interests you! Many more happy year sand smooth sailing! :)

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor

You're in for the NAM, indeed, I'll back date you for six of them just because if I knew ANYTHING about HSL-45 it was from their stellar PAO. As for the IP slot, no can do. That hangar for "Navy One" (screw the AF) at the former Andrews AFB (soon to be renamed NAS Chuck) is just too damn big for one little T-6A2!