• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Hooters pics from Mad Dog . . . .

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
They're starting with the Flag boards for now, so no changes for you yet.
Belay my last - read the NAVADMIN today and it did not specify by rank, so I guess it applies to everyone effective immediately.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well, that's probably the first time procrastination actually got me out of doing something. :)
Procrastination actually got me a higher DH bonus rate, when it went up from the first year I was eligible to the next. :D

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well, that's probably the first time procrastination actually got me out of doing something. :)

procrastinationdemotivator.jpeg

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
That was the only place I ever saw them, Dodge.

I am a little disappointed the Navy is getting rid of almost all the optional uniform items, there was no harm in keep AWG's, cloaks and tropical whites on the books.

The boat cloak is awesome!

2sr2worry

Naval Aviation=world's greatest team sport
Nope. I did it in 1985 and 1987.

How about Service Dress Blue Yankee or the "Yatching Uniform"?

September 1985, Perth--Battle Group Alpha, USS Midway--Giant reception for all officers in the battle group upon arrival inport. The admiral specified the uniform for the reception--Service Dress Blue Yankee.

Of course we all had to look it up. Once we did, we all started calling it "Service Dress Blue, Thurston Howell the Third." What a party!

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Those dang Hooters girls didn't want to deal with my ridiculousness in downtown ATL tonight...so this is all I could muster...

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Damn mad dog, you posted this pic at 1:19...AM! I'll bet there are a few more "unauthorized" National Enquirer type photos out there...cough them up!

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Damn mad dog, you posted this pic at 1:19...AM! I'll bet there are a few more "unauthorized" National Enquirer type photos out there...cough them up!
No, sir...that's as "unauthorized" as it gets...which is actually "authorized" by the wife unit.