• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 23 AMDO board

exNavyOffRec

Also a N for me. Just glad I know now and I can start preparing my next package. Good luck to everyone.
I would reach out to those that were picked up to look for common things and for what they had that set them apart. I would also look to see if anyone with non-medical waivers was picked up as that can give an indication of what the board was looking for.

If you know an AMDO officer that has good communication with the OCM I would ask if they could find out from the OCM what the current view on accepting those with various waivers is right now. The PA does allow for waivers but will only allow limited numbers to be given pro Y.

You probably are aware but NRC essentially rubber stamps the waivers so everyone has a chance at the board, which then means the board has to be the one to say no.

abigail vytlas

OCS SNFO/AMDO
I will try to get more info from those selected once the full list posts or the OCM once I reach out out to my mentor. I think my biggest hurdle is my 11 years TIS, so nothing I can do to change that. Luckily, I have a few other options to pursue this year so I'll just keep pushing through.

Saraiahm2022

Try and get a good OAR score and find out who your most senior AMDOs are on the Reagan, and work with your chain of command to get appraisals from them. I did my OCS boards on the Reagan in 2021, and had the AIMD MO and MMCO give me appraisals. Route your request chit now to apply if you havent already. Start writing up your COs endorsement and personal statement. Your CoC will typically schedule your appraisal board once package is complete. Follow the application checklist.
Thankyou so much !! I’m submitting September 15, 2023 this year , thankyou ????.

brandon.keltgen

I am trying to figure out where to find the results for years board, I applied for the the AMDO DCO and my recruiter has not seen anything yet

Jexpertise

AD1 here,

First time applying, 54 OAR, 3.89 GPA, 7yr 7mon TIS. Will be applying for the October board for FY24 quota’s. Let’s get it!

AD1 here,

First time applying, 54 OAR, 3.89 GPA, 7yr 7mon TIS. Will be applying for the October board for FY24 quota’s. Let’s get it!
Good luck. Unless there's something wrong with your record or application, I can't see you not getting pro rec. There were a few amdos at ocs with way less experience and credentials than you. What's your degree in?

Jexpertise

Good luck. Unless there's something wrong with your record or application, I can't see you not getting pro rec. There were a few amdos at ocs with way less experience and credentials than you. What's your degree in?
Thanks!! Once I get my last appraisal in and a couple more LoR’s from AMDO’s it will be GtG for submission. Technical studies and working on MBA right now