• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 23 AMDO board

r3coil

Yea I got confirmation from Paul Celestin that my package will be forwarded to the March 20th board. This is my 5th and last submission for OCS... TIS reasons. Will be shifting gears toward LDO. Good luck everyone.

-ADC

abigail vytlas

OCS SNFO/AMDO
Board convenes 20th March. The "at board" list was posted on Wednesday and that's what I was referring to. So in other words, good luck to everyone/packages at the board.
Ah okay! Thank you for letting us know that was posted. Very cool they put out an "at board" list this time around.

Saraiahm2022

Good Afternoon Everyone,

AE1 with 6 years TIS. Was just picked up for AMDO this past October board. So waiting on orders to OCS.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to reach out.
Good afternoon, I am an AE3 with two years TIS attached to an FDNF USS Ronald Reagan (CVN 76). Trying to submit September 15, 2023 PROBOARD. Looking for advice and mainly study material. Took OAR first attempt October and received a 41 and retesting APRIL 26, 2023. Any advice. Grad school MBA GPA is 3.86. Undergraduate GPA in Psychology was a 2.73 too low. Qualified got mapped to third, no warfare pins.

Last edited:

AZ2AMDO

Can anyone confirm if I made it to the board? Also is there any info floating around concerning how many people are being selected compared to total available at this board?

r3coil

Good afternoon, I am an AE3 with two years TIS attached to an FDNF USS Ronald Reagan (CVN 76). Trying to submit September 15, 2023 PROBOARD. Looking for advice and mainly study material. Took OAR first attempt October and received a 41 and retesting APRIL 26, 2023. Any advice. Grad school MBA GPA is 3.86. Undergraduate GPA in Psychology was a 2.73 too low. Qualified got mapped to third, no warfare pins.
Try and get a good OAR score and find out who your most senior AMDOs are on the Reagan, and work with your chain of command to get appraisals from them. I did my OCS boards on the Reagan in 2021, and had the AIMD MO and MMCO give me appraisals. Route your request chit now to apply if you havent already. Start writing up your COs endorsement and personal statement. Your CoC will typically schedule your appraisal board once package is complete. Follow the application checklist.

abigail vytlas

OCS SNFO/AMDO
I like to think I'm a pretty patient person, but this wait is killing me right now. Mostly because a board that convened the same day as ours posted results on the 4th.

exNavyOffRec

I like to think I'm a pretty patient person, but this wait is killing me right now. Mostly because a board that convened the same day as ours posted results on the 4th.
You can't gauge when results may or may not come out based on other boards that are supposed to start on the same day. The convene date is just an estimation the actual start date may or may not be on that day, it could be later, earlier, or even on that date. In nearly all cases the only people that know the board actually start are the few board members. There were people that would post on here that they called Paul and he said the board was in progress, well it was based on the board schedule however the senior member was doing a site visit and he delayed the board for a week. There was another time I was on a recruiting trip and a board member happened to be part of the trip, during that time people were posting that their recruiters were saying the results would be out by the end of the week, that didn't happen.

It is also good to remember that the board is the smallest part of the process once your recruiter submits, it is all the administrative items that take up 90%+ of the time, part of that is figuring out who will be FY 23 or who will be FY 24 depending on how many are already scheduled.

r3coil

Yup. N once again for me. Well congrats to all that made it and good luck to anyone who applies in the future. After 5 attempts, I am done applying for amdo. Should have better chances at LDO.

ADC out.

D

Deleted member 66584

People might want to check their BOL. Mine updated as of 0800 yesterday. N for me. Good Luck everyone.
Sorry to hear that you weren't picked for this cycle. Where exactly does it show in BOL?

abigail vytlas

OCS SNFO/AMDO
Of course I’m in the desert for the weekend and didn’t bring my laptop. I’ll be checking tomorrow evening once I get back home. Congrats to those that made it though!