• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Let's see your guns!

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Someone please explain the perversion for digging this picture?

Springfield M1A, Brunnette female - perfect stance - what's not to like?

Am I Missing something here - is this young woman under age or something? lol.

shooting115.jpg

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Someone please explain the perversion for digging this picture? Springfield M1A, Brunnette female - perfect stance - what's not to like? Am I Missing something here - is this young woman under age or something? .....
No, you are not missing anything, Chuckster. The ONLY possible glitch would be brunette instead of blond. :D

Don't let "them" give you any shit. Why does everyone think Dillon Precision has been such a success over the years ... ???

Here's ONE reason why: The BLUE PRESS and its covers ....

199703ps2.jpg

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
The reason I thought it was creepy is that it is some person's wife on your computer desktop. It does not look like model in an ad, as per A4's example. It looks like someones personal photo. If it is on your work computer, someone WILL ask if that is your wife/girlfriend. And then you will have to awkwardly explain that it is not, and who it is. Just my .02. Take it or leave it as usual.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
The reason I thought it was creepy is that it is some person's wife on your computer desktop. It does not look like model in an ad, as per A4's example. It looks like someones personal photo. If it is on your work computer, someone WILL ask if that is your wife/girlfriend. And then you will have to awkwardly explain that it is not, and who it is. Just my .02. Take it or leave it as usual.
O.K. .... Got it now. I see your point; I understand. Based on this new information, Chuckster ... you're a pervert. :)

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
No offense - I'm just jealous :) Oh and I'm not really going to set it as my desktop wallpaper at work. Like most of corporate america, anything weapon related is verboten!

Oh the horror!

:)

brando.jpg

Stick a fork in me.. I'm done!

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot

Thought I'd throw mine into the mix. From top to bottom: Mauser K98 with bayonet, Remington 870, Beretta A302, Mossberg M-44US, Smith & Wesson .357, Kimber CDP II .45

Edit: and the 1 inch potato cannon.

utak

Do any of you guys have any experience with the H&K P2000SK? I'm looking for a small and very concealable 9mm pistol to compliment my SIG P226R, and that thing looks like it'll be what I'm looking for.

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
Well folks...thought I'd let you know that I'm on the road to recovery...no thanks to USAA.:(

customclassic.jpg

When starting from zero it seems like a good step 1. No collection is complete without a good .22LR:)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Do any of you guys have any experience with the H&K P2000SK? I'm looking for a small and very concealable 9mm pistol to compliment my SIG P226R, and that thing looks like it'll be what I'm looking for.
It's my go-to pistol for everyday concealed carry, holster or belly bag. I highly recommend it.

I went with the 40 S&W caliber for commonality with the rest of my H&K USPC derivative pistols, however ... I like it, have no hesitations or reservations about the subcompact pistol or the caliber. I originally thought controllability, the caliber, and the grip length might combine to present some issues -- but it's not a problem in practice -- one hand or two, weak or strong hand.

p2ksub40hp8.jpg

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
Is that a CZ? I agree about having a 22LR, I have five and love every one of them. Is another 204 in your future?

Well folks...thought I'd let you know that I'm on the road to recovery...no thanks to USAA.:(

customclassic.jpg

When starting from zero it seems like a good step 1. No collection is complete without a good .22LR:)

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
It's a Kimber Custom Classic. I was sort of on the fence between that and an Anchutz...but then I handled a Kimber and the choice was clear. I have to wait though, becuase they only had the Custom in the store. Should be in my hot little hands in a few weeks.

As for the .204...I think I may get another one. I absolutely loved that cartridge and still have the dies, brass etc....to keep me shooting it for a while. The Cooper Montana Varmiter comes to mind as a possible replacement for the Rugger...we'll see.