• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Let's see your guns!

BlkPny

pilot
Pictures of a rifle I put together for my son. A 6mm on a Mexican Mauser action (German DWM manufacturer), 24 inch barrel, Claro Walnut stock w/ oil finish.

Screw all you young wienies with your black plastic stocks!:icon_wink

Attachments

• IMGP0061.JPG
    IMGP0061.JPG
    902.5 KB · Views: 55
  • IMGP0070.JPG
    IMGP0070.JPG
    429 KB · Views: 54

Pugs

Back from the range
None
Pictures of a rifle I put together for my son. A 6mm on a Mexican Mauser action (German DWM manufacturer), 24 inch barrel, Claro Walnut stock w/ oil finish.

Wow, that's a stunner. How's it shoot?

BlkPny

pilot
It shoots better than my son.:icon_tong

I'm not sure of the total price. I try my best to not keep track of it. Most of the stuff (Timney trigger, action, wood, scope & rings, etc.) were just picked up here and there. My time to put together, shape and hand-rub stock was free.

Redux

Impressive, thats a "real" gun on a "real" action, plastic sucks. I may be a lot older then you but I'm still adoptable.

Zissou

Banned
PartyFavors.jpg

Zissou

Banned
I'm a DOD contractor. Right now writing doctrine and procedure to standardize "dope books". If you know what "dope" is, you know I'm writing very, very boring stuff. Former NSW, now civilian trying to do my bit.

The guns:

Rem700 in 300WINMAG (Leupy glass)
MK11 (SR-25) (Horrus prototype glass)
junk 12ga breach gun (POS)
Glock-19 with KKM barrel and SF X200
barely visible is my standard M-4 (w/ SF 9V Turbohead and Vortex Phantom FH)
MK12 (NightForce Glass, LaRue mount, LBC BCG and Bolt, KAC two sage trigger, Sierra Precision grip, CRANE stock)
10" M-4 Entry Gun (1/7 LMT Upper, standard M-68, Crane stock, CQB solution 3PT sling,SF light, TangoDown grip, FF DD RAS)

Some very nice guns and some very smart guns you guys have in your collections.

If anyone here needs .mil discount with firearm manufacturers, please PM me. If I can help, Ill be glad to.