• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Let's see your guns!

Goober

Professional Javelin Catcher
None
GAU-8_avenger.jpg

Ok, so concealed carry is a little more challenging, but it's worth traveling w/ a pallet jack anywhere you go...you know - movies, fast food drive-thrus, funeral processions... Worth every dime I spent on her...

xmid

pilot
Contributor
"...women have the right to decide who they want to have sex with."

"WHAAAAT?"

airgreg

low bypass axial-flow turbofan with AB driver
pilot
HK USP compact 9mm with magazines illegal in CA. Really want one in 40, and 45, and whatever other calibers HK makes 'em in.

Attachments

• hkuspc9_noserial.JPG
    hkuspc9_noserial.JPG
    684.8 KB · Views: 272

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
I got an old shotgun but I am afraid to fire it, as well as a daisy. I am looking forward to going to a gun show soon though and making a purchase.....the daisy part is a joke

badger16

None
yeah i'm looking at buying a gun or at least getting one for christmas....i really want a red rider beebee gun...:D ( I couldn't resist)

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
its all about the supersoaker, or would that be a fire-putter-outer arm?

badger16

None
ah sh&t my brothers and I had huge supersoaker fights when we were younger...and you can't forget about nerf guns...nerf wars were always happening around my house...though for me it was nerf guerilla war becasue they were like 7 years older then I am...hit and run...HAHA...good times.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
ah sh&t my brothers and I had huge supersoaker fights when we were younger...and you can't forget about nerf guns...nerf wars were always happening around my house...though for me it was nerf guerilla war becasue they were like 7 years older then I am...hit and run...HAHA...good times.

My friends and I used to make my younger brother play "hostage." Usually, he ended up being the only one that got shot during "negotiations."

Of course, he eventually acquired his own nerf gun and would hole himself up in the tree house whenever my friends came over. As the designated fat kid, I was the human shield as we stormed the keep, so it all kinda came back to me I guess. Good times.

thull

Ha ha ^ beat me to it. the guy's upper arms are way big compared to his forearms. compared to my quads for that matter.