• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jon Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enrique

Well i'm kind knew.

My opinion is that O'Reilly or Sean Hannity, are smart people and me has a hispanic person i agree with some of there points, But one the characteristics that i don't agree with is that they are racest
basketball_125.gif

They talk pooop about hispanics, and african american. When a great number of this minorities, (accourding to the "Text book) Are in the front lines with whites, or covering some big general
captain_125.gif
.. back.. Yes we have alien
alien_125.gif
people in the country, but we forget that thanks to this people, that we hate so much are piking or foods, and vegetables, or cleaning or cars for us last to say our house.
banghead_125.gif

Our governt don't want this people, so how are we going to do 1/2 of the labor work that this people do if we get them out. Our economy would sink.. Just give this people permission to work with there real name. They all ready pay taxes with there fake name
icon_smile.gif

After sep 11, hispanic people get trash like we where the terroris. Let me tell you all the terroris never enter from the south they came from the canda (thanks canda) so
censored_125.gif
fu..canda
basketball_125.gif

They look at us if we are the ones who crash the planes
boggled_125.gif
.. I think the goverment
paperbag_125.gif
needs to look the other way around...

Every time I travel by plane. I have to take everything off. I'm a hispanic not a... you know what
censored_125.gif

Yes I'm poor, and a hispanic male, that loves this country.. And is going to college, and has never ask a cents to the taxpayer in the las 3 years of college.. Because i belive this country has give me alot. So is my time to give, back some day I will be a Naval Aviatos or in the USMC, thats my way off paying back

See hispanic people love this country and the are not the terrorist..
angel_125.gif

I think i got out the subject??

room5047

hey jae,

no prob, i'll cut up the posts, maybe while i'm at it i'll use monosyllabics for the benefit of the aspiring jarheads. ha! i kid.

btw, general clark is a democrat, and he took a degree at oxford and taught at west point in - GUESS WHAT? economics! gosh, hold me while the earth beneath the fox "news" (uh, i mean "fox news") studios shudders.

room5047

and robert reich, and jeffrey sachs, and john kenneth galbraith and a bunch of others - oh, and don't forget president bartlett on "west wing". democratic president, fiscal moderate, and a nobel laureate in economics! not to be confused with the wacko who plays him.

hee hee...

FrogFly

Knibb High Football Rules!
Originally posted by room5047

no prob, i'll cut up the posts, maybe while i'm at it i'll use monosyllabics for the benefit of the aspiring jarheads. ha! i kid.

Always trying to start a fire somewhere, huh, room?

caeli

I have a strong suspicion that Daedalus was dropped on his head repeatedly as a child. j/k

caeli

jaerose

Room, that was much, much better. I got through the first post...then wandered off. When I realized what I'd done I read the second post, but I got your entire point. Thank you for your support with my problem.

JR =)

perchul

It actually not illegal to go to Cuba as an American, its illegal to spend over $50 dollars there (are something to that effect), but you can get and educational waiver for this quite easily. You can also go through foreign travel agencies that "sponsor" your trip meaning you give them the money that you want to spend there and they spend it for you. Its illegal to break the embargo we have with Cuba but its the US can't ban you from going there, though they can make it difficult. Another thing is a large amount of Cuban Americans go there every year to see family and have no problem.

doubledown

Perchul, I'm going to have to actually sit through that movie just to see if you're right now. I'll borrow it from someone. I still loath that man though, that will never change.

room5047

big ups to my leatherneck shipmates with their knowledge of good 80's music. i have so much hope for this generation...

Status
Not open for further replies.