• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board Nov 20

BasketballisLife

Try using Chrome. Firefox and IE on home machines reject a lot of gov sites that require CAC card access. Also, dont use the email cert, use your normal cert on your CAC.
I actually just tried all three browser platforms plus microsoft edge. I'm also in Millington on NMCI on my work computer and it keeps saying "denied." I've just been checking pride mod, bupers, and entras the past couple days. My guess is that it'll probably be end of this month when we find out. I hope I'm wrong.

PringleMan

I actually just tried all three browser platforms plus microsoft edge. I'm also in Millington on NMCI on my work computer and it keeps saying "denied." I've just been checking pride mod, bupers, and entras the past couple days. My guess is that it'll probably be end of this month when we find out. I hope I'm wrong.

That sucks. But never fear, if I see it post this will be the first place I let people know

RFLanes

Try using Chrome. Firefox and IE on home machines reject a lot of gov sites that require CAC card access. Also, dont use the email cert, use your normal cert on your CAC.
I have tried every browser available on the work computer with my CAC, every time I click on the N311, the screen displays “Sorry, this item hasn’t been shared with you.”
If you have access, could you go on and click on the gear on the top next to your name and click “shared with” then invite me to it? Robert Lanes, PO1

Takami86

I have tried every browser available on the work computer with my CAC, every time I click on the N311, the screen displays “Sorry, this item hasn’t been shared with you.”
If you have access, could you go on and click on the gear on the top next to your name and click “shared with” then invite me to it? Robert Lanes, PO1
It doesn't allow me too do anything when I click it!