• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board MARCH-01-21

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
Day 45 - Applicant's Log:

OR still hasn't made contact. I've been wandering in the cold, vast emptiness between At Board and Pro-Rec status for weeks now. Slowly, but surely, my compatriots have found their statuses yet mine is nowhere to be found. Luckily, I've been able to band forces with other wanderers. I've begun to call us "The Stranded". I don't know how much longer we can last. Hopefully, with 7 more posts, we can call NRC's blessing and the righteousness of knowing a Pro-Rec status upon us.

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
If your recruiter hasnt reached out, just call the station. That's how I found out mine was on maternity leave (she ghosted me for like a month and a half). I had an Air Force recruiter in Virginia PCS and didn't even tell us.

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
If your recruiter hasnt reached out, just call the station. That's how I found out mine was on maternity leave (she ghosted me for like a month and a half). I had an Air Force recruiter in Virginia PCS and didn't even tell us.
Oh, I've made contact! lol.

Found out 2 days ago that my "new" OR had been there for 2 months already. My "old" OR had neglected to tell me anything about the change.

jpgka

I have a question! Won't ORs contact to applicants who got PRO REC-N? I finally texted my OR yesterday for the first time since I submitted my package in January and I haven't gotten any response.

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
I have a question! Won't ORs contact to applicants who got PRO REC-N? I finally texted my OR yesterday for the first time since I submitted my package in January and I haven't gotten any response.
They may not. They can check your application status though.

Some will wait for the official list to let everyone know.

exNavyOffRec

That brings back memories, my first recruiting tour there was just 1 AF recruiter in town and we all used a shuttle service to get kids to MEPS and to ship out, the guy PCS'd and there was no replacement yet, so kids kept showing up trying to ship to AF boot camp and no one was there to give them shuttle tickets, you would think after the first kid didn't ship on time the command would fix the problem, but nope, several more missed going to boot camp as well.

That USAF recruiter was a pos anyway, we knew his brother in law so got all the inside info.

jpgka

I’m guessing you applied for Intel?
No, I applied for IP and CW. Unfortunately I don't think I got selected for any designator since I haven't been told anything from my OR, however, I want to get a confirmation so that I can move on and start to apply for jobs in the private sector after taking some time to recover from my broken heart ? I am about to call the recruiting office to ask my package's status.
Good luck everyone!!!

No, I applied for IP and CW. Unfortunately I don't think I got selected for any designator since I haven't been told anything from my OR, however, I want to get a confirmation so that I can move on and start to apply for jobs in the private sector after taking some time to recover from my broken heart ? I am about to call the recruiting office to ask my package's status.
Good luck everyone!!!
Message me your name I can check for IP