• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board MARCH-01-21

JDurkin

So my career counselor is a Seabee with a collat and has verified for me that he doesn’t have access to the list. To make matters worse, I’m overseas with a locked out CAC which means that this forum is currently my most reliable source of info. If anyone receives any word, can you please send it my way? I would greatly appreciate you all more than I already do.

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
Day 45.5 - Applicant's Log:

We may have caught a glimpse of the light at the end of the tunnel. Desperately hoping it's not another mirage. CW, IP, and Oceano have all played their dirty, dirty tricks with our emotions. We're getting desperate. I hope we don't start turning on each other. No telling if one of us is an OR attempting to make us hurry up and wait by dropping false tips or shining a flashlight from the bushes to make us think the end is near!

Hahaha I already found out my results (didn’t apply for INTEL) and I’m still checking every time a new message comes in. Really hope the best folks on here got it!

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
What I really want to know is why, Dear Lord WHY, Intel decided to report Pro-Rec's after all the rest of IWC reported specifically for the only time I ever applied for OCS.

I'm sorry guys, I think they're doing this to spite me and y'all got the crossfire. ?