• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board MARCH-01-21

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
When they can get people to OCS is most likely driving this delay, it isn't as simple as just giving a person a date, they look forward to see when that person's school would be, then have a buffer, and work from there. The other thing to remember is certain designators are a higher priority than others.
One of the issues with this on the Marine side is OCS grads waiting 2-10 months for TBS (a Marine follow on school for all officers) so that TBS grads can go strait to their MOS school. It makes sense that the Navy is trying to address it on the front end.

JDurkin

So this is certainly just another speculation, but originally I was supposed to be considered for the 25 January aviation board for SNFO. However, due to a huge amount of submissions my package never made it to the board. The results for the board came out at 6 weeks and 1 day which would be the same as this upcoming Tuesday for us. I have no reason to believe that there is any correlation between the two boards but I personally have always been betting on Tuesday of this week.

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
SharePoint documents are shared in groups, so unless you are in the right permission groups, you wouldn't be able to see certain updates. It would show that there is a change but wouldn't be visible. I used to manage on for enlisted curriculum that was sensitive.

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
Go to the n31page, then under site contents. There are a few pages that were updated this weekend (OCS, board results, etc.) My recruiting office said they were unable to see any updates in there. My PM did say my app is still pending which is a good sign at this point.