• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board MARCH-01-21

mcarrs

For those of you who did get selected? How many applications did you put in prior? My OR told me that the people who got picked up for CW & IP put in quite a few applications prior to being selected.

exNavyOffRec

For those of you who did get selected? How many applications did you put in prior? My OR told me that the people who got picked up for CW & IP put in quite a few applications prior to being selected.
Several years ago that info was pulled, and it was a lot of data. The data showed the best chance a person has to get selected is their first look.

There are several exceptions to that, for instance in aviation retaking the ASTB for higher scores, or with other designators getting an advanced degree.

Now there will always be people that apply a few times and are then picked up that have no change in their application, sometimes a board is extra competitive for one reason or another and then they go to another board that is more in line with boards in the past.

Continuing to apply with no change in application could result in a DNR, that is another reason to do something to improve an application before resubmission.

eahmed4

Our recruiting office usually doesn’t do anything on Fridays and I’ve messaged my OR all week so I wasn’t expecting anything today. Just blind optimism I guess