I applied for the September IWC board, my package was received and I was "medically cleared" to participate in the board. The board however, was subsequently cancelled and pushed to the already scheduled date of 04DEC2019 with a package due date of 18OCT2019. By that time I will have a new EVAL, updated PRIMS, and many of my medical dates will be over the 90 day limit as annotated on the OCS checklist. I called the OCS questions number and a retired chief answered and said "an eval wont make or break you, they're either gonna pick you or they wont, so just leave the package as is and wait for the results" I have had other officers tell me to resubmit my package with my updated information and not give them a reason to look poorly on my package if I don't have my most recent EVAL. I was just wondering if anybody here has had a similar situation happen and what they did? I have been medically cleared so I feel like it will be OK if I don't re-do the medical portion (which would be rough scheduling all those appointments again), but I don't know about the most recent EVAL and PRT score. There is a chance they will just look at the package as if it were still the September board and not worry about any of the dates, I just don't want to leave anything to chance. Thanks!