• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Gasp!!! A Firearms Thread ??? GUNS ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
metro said:
Rock and roll/amen to that, Lawman. Since KyCntryBoy just moved in here at my townhouse, we both have firearms in each bedroom, on opposite sides of the hall at the top of bottlenecking stairs. It'd be like shooting a really big fish in a barrel. :D

Just make sure to pick your fields of fire. It would suck if a stray round from one of you hit another... or went through a wall and hit someone totally unconnected.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
metro said:
........ we both have firearms in each bedroom, on opposite sides of the hall at the top of bottlenecking stairs. It'd be like shooting a really big fish in a barrel. :D

I know you mean well and come with good intentions -- but I wonder who the "fish" would turn out to be "opposite sides" scenario ??? Hopefully not the two of you --- :)

Withness the latest LA law enforcement debacle where one officer was shot by his fellow officers as they pathetically and against all tactical doctrine lined up opposite each other on BOTH sides of the street (that's a tactical no-no) and poured over 100 rounds in the general direction of the hapless "perp". That's why you never set up an ambush on opposing sides of a kill zone --- Hollywood notwithstanding.

I guess the lesson there (and here?) is always know your "backstop" --- and make sure it isn't a "friendly" giving you an official AW smiley face ... :censored_
You understand that THIS is the only kind of "Crossfire" you'd want to get into ..... ;)

0,3600,376126,00.jpg
..... Chrysler Crossfire roadster

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
A4sForever said:
You understand that THIS is the only kind of "Crossfire" you'd want to get into ..... ;)

0,3600,376126,00.jpg
..... Chrysler Crossfire roadster

Wrong... that might be the only crossfire YOU want to get into... I'll stay clear of them all...

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
VetteMuscle427 said:
Wrong... that might be the only crossfire YOU want to get into... I'll stay clear of them all...

You're right : I just couldn't think of another picture to put in that post. Personally, I am more partial to this mode of transporting my firearms to the range.

74carrera911.jpg
.... 1977 Porsche 911S 2.7L (edit: that's "Por-sche" pronounced with two syllables :) )

Goober

Professional Javelin Catcher
None
A4sForever said:
I know you mean well and come with good intentions -- but I wonder who the "fish" would turn out to be "opposite sides" scenario ??? Hopefully not the two of you --- :)

Nose high goes high...no forward quarter gun shots...ooh, wait... :D

rare21

pilot
Contributor
yup a P90...i would have bought something sexier but my wife wasted all my tax return money.

Grant

rare21 said:
yup a P90...i would have bought something sexier but my wife wasted all my tax return money.

Its cool man, nothing wrong with Ruger. I have a P95, and love it. :D

000_0432.jpg

I'm torn as to what my next purchase will be. I cant decide between a .357 magnum of some sort, or a 1911 .45 ACP. Maybe even the new XD .45 GAP. :confused:

I already have two 12-guages, a .30-06, and my 9mm, so I dont really "need" any more firearms, but you always *want* more. :D

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Atlantic Firearms has Vector AK-47s back in stock. I think this is my next purchase.

v47classic.jpg

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
AKs...some of THE most reliable automatic rifles out there. Nothing wrong with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.