• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

cinnamon

With 300 pages of medical records I am hoping that I can get into MEPS soon. I have been waiting since early July.
I am curious though, will different MEPS locations complete the records reviews more quickly than others, if so should I try a different location or OR?

I'm also curious about this and if it is even possible to schedule at a MEPS in a different city. We have a little over 5 weeks now to get that physical completed and PQ letter; I am so frustrated. I have been working on this package since August 2017 :( For one reason or another I haven't submitted but the most recent is I couldn't get to MEPS for the last board. I keep overcoming all the obstacles thrown my way, I won't give up but I'm getting impatient lol

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
OAR: 45 5/6/5
GPA 3.13 Embry riddle BSTM
11 Yrs TIS, E-6, Air force (Currently active)
Applying SNFO (too blind for SNA unfortunately)

With 300 pages of medical records I am hoping that I can get into MEPS soon. I have been waiting since early July.
I am curious though, will different MEPS locations complete the records reviews more quickly than others, if so should I try a different location or OR?

You’re not even eligible based off your ASTB score. That’s probably why you’re not his or her priority.

srp_4737

My Physical was signed off this week and I'll be applying to this board. In need of another Community Interview and I'm all set:

Applying: SNA
Name: pcamp01
OAR: 46
AQR: 5
PFAR: 7
FOFAR: 6
GPA: 3.4
SEX: M
MAJOR: Sociology
Prior Service: N

Clearly I'm on the low end with scores but I'm hopeful based on the previous boards' acceptance. No waivers myself. Good luck to all.

Community interview required for application? Am I missing something? Thanks!

MockingbirdT

My Physical was signed off this week and I'll be applying to this board. In need of another Community Interview and I'm all set:

Clearly I'm on the low end with scores but I'm hopeful based on the previous boards' acceptance. No waivers myself. Good luck to all.

Why do you need an interview?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

Interviews are only needed for active duty applicants (those who are enlisted applying). It's not required and offer little to no weight on an application.

pcamp01

Interviews are only needed for active duty applicants (those who are enlisted applying). It's not required and offer little to no weight on an application.

Interesting, glad I posted this here. My Officer Recruiter clearly stated several times the Interview(s) (NC 1131/5) would significantly help my package. I have no prior service either. I'll have to ask again about this one.. it's listed as Note 103 on the Officer Candidate School Application Checklist.
Thanks for the info.