• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

Reg-A-Muffin0716

Resist, Retaliate, Press Forward!
-LORs: (1) O-4 prior company commander, (2) O-3 prior platoon commanders, (1) student org advisor

Noish for LORs!

I got: x1 L.A.-based real estate agency vice president/Former F-14 pilot/TOPGUN instructor during the making of the movie, x1 Service sister now undergoing P-8 RAG syllabus at NASJAX as an SNFO, x1 High school Spanish teacher

I also did almost the same as you for the motivational statement (mostly pertaining to prior enlisted service - I was an AE on F/A-18C/E Hornets, stationed in Japan) except I added some significant civilian job accomplishments as of late as well.

srp_4737

Anyone else waiting to go through MEPS? Starting to get a little nervous with only having a couple weeks left.

I wen't to MEPS three weeks ago and still haven't heard anything ?. Does anyone know if you get the PQ or NPQ via email? Or mail? Phone? So in my case, ya you might be a little pressed for time. Totally possible to make it though!

swmonroe88

pilot
I wen't to MEPS three weeks ago and still haven't heard anything ?. Does anyone know if you get the PQ or NPQ via email? Or mail? Phone? So in my case, ya you might be a little pressed for time. Totally possible to make it though!

Took me about 2.5 weeks to get my PQ letter back from N3M. sent to my recruiter, not sure if email or online portal or what.

srp_4737

Well my recruiter just called me and told me I'm PQ for pilot! If anyone is stressing check out my situation:

1) Filled out pre-screen documents early July which included 40 pages of medical records from a broken ankle with two titanium screws that remain, and a partially torn ACL which required surgery. I did indicate that I ran track through high school and college after these injuries occurred so maybe that helped.

2) MEPS 7/31 - Orthopedic surgeon was in that day and inspected my knee and ankle... vision was good, depth perception is now some booklet and pretty easy... blood pressure was borderline cause I was nervous as HELL for the depth perception haha

3) PQ letter 8/20

Thank the Lord

NVRDNK

Hey I'll be applying for this board

Applying: SNA
OAR: 58
AQR: 7
PFAR: 6
FOFAR: 7
GPA: 3.81
Sex: M
Major: Mechanical Engineering
Prior Service: N

I think I could do better on the ASTB if I retook it, but I'm not sure if I need to.

cwu

Hi everyone, I'm applying for this board too.

OAR: 62
AQR: 8
PFAR: 6
FOFAR: 7
GPA: 3.2
Sex: M
Major: History

pcamp01

My Physical was signed off this week and I'll be applying to this board. In need of another Community Interview and I'm all set:

Name: pcamp01
OAR: 46
AQR: 5
PFAR: 7
FOFAR: 6
GPA: 3.4
SEX: M
MAJOR: Sociology

Clearly I'm on the low end with scores but I'm hopeful based on the previous boards' acceptance. No waivers myself. Good luck to all.

Littleblue411

OAR: 45 5/6/5
GPA 3.13 Embry riddle BSTM
11 Yrs TIS, E-6, Air force (Currently active)
Applying SNFO (too blind for SNA unfortunately)

With 300 pages of medical records I am hoping that I can get into MEPS soon. I have been waiting since early July.
I am curious though, will different MEPS locations complete the records reviews more quickly than others, if so should I try a different location or OR?