• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY14 STA-21 Applicants

S117

Naval Aircrewman SAR Swimmer
Well the bright side is there's only one more weekend left in October that we have to endure. Stay strong guys, we're backing them into a corner with our calendars and clocks, they have to release it at some time, and their time is...running out! BWAHAHAHA!

At least this weekend we've pulled into Singapore for a port visit! :D

This weekend I had to write a 20 page paper that kept be really busy until a bit ago. The only good thing about that was I did not think about the results one bit. So here we go again. I'm with you Popo....tomorrow

weq820

FY16 STA-21 Applicant, Pilot
I don't think tomorrow the results will come out at all (maybe I can reverse psychology the universe)
As a matter of fact, I hope the results DON'T come out tomorrow. I hope we all have to wait until November...........

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
I'm having major issues with Outlook this morning. If you guys see anything on the traffic, please post it.

Calraven

STA21 FY14 Core Applicant
I'm having major issues with Outlook this morning. If you guys see anything on the traffic, please post it.

My outlook is being very pest like a well. NICE is working fine though. I am glad it isn't just my outlook that is acting buggy. I had to re-write an important email about 3 times, because it kept freezing up.

MAK07717

Well the bright side is there's only one more weekend left in October that we have to endure. Stay strong guys, we're backing them into a corner with our calendars and clocks, they have to release it at some time, and their time is...running out! BWAHAHAHA!

At least this weekend we've pulled into Singapore for a port visit! :D

Lol apparently you dont remember 2009 when they took till November:/ only positive was that over 200 selectees out of 700

It was posted on FB that the
"service selection came out today for the Mishipmen and OCs. . . .so your STA-21 results shouldn't be too far behind" Keep hope shipmates!

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
It was posted on FB that the
"service selection came out today for the Mishipmen and OCs. . . .so your STA-21 results shouldn't be too far behind" Keep hope shipmates!

Do any of you guys know how related this is to our results??? Is VADM Moran the final approver on service selection?

No idea I didn't see the message. I assume not since you brought it up? And if thats the case way to kill my hopes Ant. You could of atleast let me pretend it was good news